Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marmalade Atkins

VIP Member
Jack has broken her *midnight to midnight* tweet record.

The previous record was 151 tweets, which was set on 2nd December 2020.

Yesterday, Jack sent

💥 200 tweets 💥

(figure includes 1 deleted tweet. there may have been more)

🥳🥳🥳 Congratulations, Jack 🥳🥳🥳

(Please be aware Social Blade will show a different number as those figures are not counted from midnight to midnight)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 112

jenny2603

VIP Member
I have found the most repellent, grovelling, sycophantic tweet ever sent in Jack's likes. It's a comment on the "bronze" caravan picture and is so disgusting I have placed it behind a spoiler.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 10.57.37.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-13 17.31.14.png

Just a totally normal day on Twitter dot com. What has any of the above got to do with Tory Lady?

Edited to put behind spoiler, because OMG.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 108

Shimmering

VIP Member
I'm going out on a limb here, but do you think maybe she's no longer in the running for this very exciting job?

Screenshot_20220413-171610_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 103

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-04-12 23.24.38.png

She's deleted the Tweet about how the mysterious gang of bullies are making her life hell.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

MooBelle

VIP Member
View attachment 1192096
Jack has form for neglecting small mammals in her attempts to gain traction for going non-binary woot woot :(
Yeah, sadly Peppercorn didn't make it
she had two that she neglected and they both died from oxygen starvation. Not because she lived in a gas dodgy flat but because she put them in an airingcupboard with no ventilation and went away for a couple of days and didn't bother to check on them or have anyone come in and feed them

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 102

LavaFlake

VIP Member
I feel like it's so important to constantly reiterate (just in case first time lurkers see this sh*t) that noone on Tattle condones or says this attrocious stuff she says and if they did the mods would shut it down pronto.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101