Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe poor SB was made to play monopoly on the night of a liverpool champion’s league match.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I can’t believe poor SB was made to play monopoly on the night of a liverpool champion’s league match.
I'm hoping he watched it at his dad's house, on a proper television and had something nice for his tea

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
From what I’ve seen of Tory lady, I think she was a Tory baby, I don’t get the impression she was a secret Tory or a disillusioned labour voter gone rogue - she’s very proud of her politics, Boris and brexit 😬
Jack doesn’t seem to realise that when she slags off the Tories, the Tories have LGBGTQ+, disabled, single parent, ADHD(insert any of her labels) supporters and she’s going to alienate whole swathes of her potential audience by being so aggressive. So by ripping old Tory lady apart she may well find herself being detested by a huge chunk of the Jewish community. She should stick to slop and selfies where she only really offends us.
Jewish people are known to love their mums, this lady is most likely someones mum so if someone sees her tearing into her like this it could be problematic.

I also think she has literally lost all self respect for herself. I mean look at her behaviour not just today but most days, she has absolutely no shame! She is vile.

Also attacking that lady with threats ( subjected to her) of that nature is the lowest. All because the lady called her rude. Nah pet, do better!

Reactions: 33
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.