Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by Media Diversified
Nominated by @Powershower

Wowser. No Words.
Well, there have been lots of them ~actually~.
Jack has updated her blog to make pasta shapes on the floor and generally be mean.
She has been tweeting endlessly all day, is simultaneously exhausted from all the non work she is doing to help precisely no one and is the richest she has ever been.
She has done a damning take down of Rishmates apology calling him incorrectly, a literal convicted criminal in the process.

Wiki at the top with the pink button for newbies.
No thread titles until later on in the thread.

There weren’t that many options this time- it went too quickly-apologies if I got it wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Blimey. What a day. I wonder how many poors she helped with all of that tweeting.

Finally caught up and I've decided I don't care. She'll never get her comuppance because she's not famous enough for anyone to give a damn. But equally she'll never be happy. Even if she got one of those fantasy cabinet positions and a forever home and a million pounds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
All this chaos plus a slop-a-long in the morning. I'm going to need a libation or two to keep up!
d050746b84b5dc24e1763477a09a0bce.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
As we're at the start of the thread and in a period of relative quiet after whatever that bizarre episode was today, I'd just like to remind people that the second tranche of the Teemill money will have been paid by now and we still don't know how much it is or who the beneficiaries are.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
As we're at the start of the thread and in a period of relative quiet after whatever that bizarre episode was today, I'd just like to remind people that the second tranche of the Teemill money will have been paid by now and we still don't know how much it is or who the beneficiaries are.
Also Derry Girls is on so no chance of Jack trending 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has the tedious knob actually gone to bed yet?
She really is ghastly isn't she? A tax dodging congenital liar who bullies endlessly then snivells self pityingly about her made up ailments and self inflicted living conditions.
I am so dubious she has an OH. Who the hell could put up with that?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Idk if this is problematic or selfish or both but I can’t bear to see any luke warm takes on the PM/MP covid rule breaking cos it always comes with drawn out reminders of all the misery and sacrifice we all had to go through, or the very worst stories that were in the news that made you cry or even more scared. It’s just too much on top of everything else. Not surprising trigger McGee is all over it tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Has the tedious knob actually gone to bed yet?
She really is ghastly isn't she? A tax dodging congenital liar who bullies endlessly then snivells self pityingly about her made up ailments and self inflicted living conditions.
I am so dubious she has an OH. Who the hell could put up with that?
I just don't feel I've had time to process the shelf collapse yet. The lack of photo makes me think it's made up and she probably just noticed the shelf was a bit loose or something but it is funny and I also want to believe the crappy Bungalow has turned on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
❤ to all ninnies. Keep hydrated and snaffle a cheeky sandwich and packet of crisps in bed tonight, with or without your own Harold.

Is it definitely Saver Squad tomorrow? Will it be the red kidney bean, baked bean, and stewed steak super slop? Deafening silence from the crappy bungalow. Something to look forward to, ninnies.

finger.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
❤ to all ninnies. Keep hydrated and snaffle a cheeky sandwich and packet of crisps in bed tonight, with or without your own Harold.

Is it definitely Saver Squad tomorrow? Will it be the red kidney bean, baked bean, and stewed steak super slop? Deafening silence from the crappy bungalow. Something to look forward to, ninnies.

View attachment 1190008
No, I think they're keeping the ultimate horror slop for the last episode. Tomorrow is some sort of curry with noodles and peas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.