Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank goodness for Tattle.
The persistent thorn in the side of scamming Jack. She can lie and grift and whinge as much as she likes but Tattle is always here watching her and keeping receipts. Her monstrous behaviour has to actually be kept slightly in check (believe it or not 🙄).
Sadly a lot of people fall for her histrionics and dreadful showing off.
But if only even a few people are alerted because of here, and pause to think before giving the scammer money, then it is a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Grunking prev thread.
Mockney Scavenger = Cockney Rebel tribute band.
See you soon Frauen.
Love Stringy ♥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
it's like she thinks she's jackie kennedy or eva peron in a ticker tape parade

best day on twitter?? for us maybe

20220412_233140.jpg

20220412_233226.jpg

20220412_233258.jpg

20220412_233328.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I have actually seen dervishes in real life and I'm none the wiser. Not a clue what she means.
I can't bring myself to read the pasta nonsense but I'm guessing it's either a reference to their vow of poverty or something ignorant/racist.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Lorraine tomorrow "it's great to see you up so early Jack we've got a wee live phone in "
Jack wavers & quavers throughout about tins being handy to keep in the cupboard in order to rinse all the provided for the price of the can sauce off under the tap, & add a load of other flavours & thickeners that cost you additional to the can. Instead of, oh I dunno adding a squish of daddy's sauce or reggae reggae depending on what you have in, and a splash of water or milk or whatever the recipe calls for to eke it out. Let's face it, no-one is going to be dashing out to spend £83 on spices and utensils in order to replicate Jack's sewage in a bowl with added e coli from the tit she's cultivating under her filthy disgusting nails

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The noise in her head must be deafening. How can she ever find peace with all this constant scrabbling for attention and "likes"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The hellscape you say?
The very same hellscape where you rinse people for their winter heating allowance money...
Okay...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I can't bring myself to read the pasta nonsense but I'm guessing it's either a reference to their vow of poverty or something ignorant/racist.
I'm afraid I'm tending towards the something ignorant here. From reading the sentence it's as if she associates dervishes with rage which doesn't make any sense. Alternatively it could just be Jack's concussion playing up and making her put random words where they don't belong.

**If any lurking squigs get a mo, could they ask her what a dervish of cold rage is?**

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Except for this "baying mob" is quietly talking about her misdeeds in a corner, she decides to sneak over and listen in, then cries about being picked on. Feck off Jack.
That is what she does. Checks what Tattle is saying so she can adjust her lies using here as a barometer. Or start lying accordingly eg showing off about her Tiffany/ah actually not Tiffany earrings.
The amount of times something has been questioned here and she then clumsily shoehorns an answer into a tweet.
It is quite scary to think what she would attempt to do if she didn't know she was being watched. The scams and lies she would come up with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1190224
Vom

View attachment 1190225
Mega vom

View attachment 1190226
Triple vom

View attachment 1190227
U linked out to someone’s coroners report how are you not embarrazzed

View attachment 1190228
Thought you were a fanatic tho?
I only look back at my posts/ messages etc and be surprised or relieved if I have been drinking when I've been sending them. If it's done sober, why would what you've put surprise you, either positively or otherwise? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.