Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have actually seen dervishes in real life and I'm none the wiser. Not a clue what she means. I suppose we'll just have to wait for someone with an IQ of 154 to come along and explain to us.
My mum used to say “you’re running around like a whirling dervish” when I was young and being a bit of a… well, child, being active and annoying, ya know? Maybe she’s heard her mum say it and BIG WORDS’d it and got it totally wrong. Again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I've been trying to follow along today with this absolute tit show in between living my ordinary life and all I can say is:

What is her major malfunction?

I veer from actual fear that this person exists and is worshipped by squigs, to just open mouthed gawping at the hellscape that is her so-called "professional" twitter account.

Twitter is her job (haha, like duck it is, it's more like her addiction and her downfall/refuge). And this is how she behaves.

Holy.

bleeping.

tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Hole ee sheit what a day (& night) for Jack. I got in at 5pm thought I’d do a little grunk then workout, still here 6 hours later, didn’t work out, had some cous cous (trying to do low carb) discovered it was in fact a carb from these threads, opposite intentions achieved, I blame Jack for it all.

She was a right horrible little cretin with the Kevin thing eh?? I mean he was a horrible cretin too by the looks of it but it’s ok to despise people simultaneously. I shan’t be reading “It’s Not About The Pasta” (fellow VPR Frau hiii!) but I shall’t run it through a word frequency counter coz she’s a narcissistic little pig who makes everything about herself!

Word Frequency Counter:
28 i
21 pasta
9 me
9 poverty

It’s not about the pasta but it is about Jack Monroe!
Exactly.

While she’s titting about on Twitter, people are worried shitless about feeding their families and paying their bills.

But hey, she put that Kevin bloke straight and all the Blue Tickers cheered.

Janice in Anytown, UK still can’t make ends meet but Jacko’s Tip Jar was topped up.

What a day. What activism.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Thats not what happens though, you bleeping hole, you literally just wake up look at the screen and read words. No baying mob following you around the crappy bungalow screaming abuse and yelling in your face, harassing you and your co workers (Coops mate hide) trashing your "work" and surrounding you. Just you and your phone you stupid hyperbolic hysterical word mongerer. You're just aggy cos you had £10K (imagined) lined up for special lovely things just for Jack and you had to hand it to charity as promised from your big shouty show offy gob. 🦉🦉🦉🦉🦉🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Exactly.

While she’s titting about on Twitter, people are worried shitless about feeding their families and paying their bills.

But hey, she put that Kevin bloke straight and all the Blue Tickers cheered.

Janice in Anytown, UK still can’t make ends meet but Jacko’s Tip Jar was topped up.

What a day. What activism.
Well put. I am fascinated by her working and activism claims. Both appear to revolve solely around Twitter. The bone idle scammer probably hasn't got out of bed if we presume SB is at his dad's. And let's hope he is at his dad's as she has done nothing with him at all so far in his Easter holiday break.

Reactions: 44
I have a day off tomorrow so I’m able to watch Slop Savers (or whatever it’s actually called) - what time is it on pleaseandthankyou x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well put. I am fascinated by her working and activism claims. Both appear to revolve solely around Twitter. The bone idle scammer probably hasn't got out of bed if we presume SB is at his dad's. And let's hope he is at his dad's as she has done nothing with him at all so far in his Easter holiday break.
It's very odd that none of these poor people who email her at 5am for help on what to eat from their meagre supplies ever come forward to say how much she's helped them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Wouldn't put it past her (past'er, pasta) to smash down the shelf just to create a pic and post this story

What's with "property inspection" implying that the house itself needs to be a legally "condemned building"? She means a regular review by landlord's agent to ensure property is being maintained in a seemly, lawful manner by tenant and is using weasel words again

This increasing nonsense about her home has an end goal, but I'm not sure what. Like, obviously it involves grifting money, but as it's obvious the lease talk is all a lie, why take this path?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My "actual food bank user" friend who is in homeless accommodation and on an extremely restricted budget should be Jack's target guy

We do a thing every teatime where we send each other pics of what we're having, and his always look amazing. Everything he buys is yellow sticker. He asked the staff in his local Tesco when the best time was to get it (7pm)

He has no cooker, but does stuff like yellow sticker burgers on the George Formby Grill ( that I got him for Christmas... I am a puddle)

He genuinely wouldn't touch any of the shite that Jack thinks he should be eating.

She's so out of touch with how people actually live.

twit

• Heart
Reactions: 81
It's mad that no-one had a clue that LJC had a new partner until - you guessed it - her ex told her 400k Twitter followers 😂

I'd be pissed if I was them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
My "actual food bank user" friend who is in homeless accommodation and on an extremely restricted budget should be Jack's target guy

We do a thing every teatime where we send each other pics of what we're having, and his always look amazing. Everything he buys is yellow sticker. He asked the staff in his local Tesco when the best time was to get it (7pm)

He has no cooker, but does stuff like yellow sticker burgers on the George Formby Grill ( that I got him for Christmas... I am a puddle)

He genuinely wouldn't touch any of the shite that Jack thinks he should be eating.

She's so out of touch with how people actually live.

twit
I had a little owl champagne at the George formby grill 😂

• Haha
right, so it's tomorrow/later this morning i need to prepare for aneurysm, yeah?

better get toot tooting into bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope she is on tomorrow, and has not been pulled.
I look forward to the comments of people who genuinely think 'thats a load of shite' when they see her recipes and are not afraid to say so.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I hope she is on tomorrow, and has not been pulled.
I look forward to the comments of people who genuinely think 'thats a load of shite' when they see her recipes and are not afraid to say so.
Since it is probably prerecorded I hope that if she is making the noodle dish she suggests a substitution of 29p pasta if they don’t have noodles. Like the time on DKL she said to use any pasta for lasagne.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.