Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't feel I've had time to process the shelf collapse yet. The lack of photo makes me think it's made up and she probably just noticed the shelf was a bit loose or something but it is funny and I also want to believe the crappy Bungalow has turned on her.
I have convinced myself her house has turned into the house from the kid film monster house and it's preparing to eat her. If you know you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Idk if this is problematic or selfish or both but I can’t bear to see any luke warm takes on the PM/MP covid rule breaking cos it always comes with drawn out reminders of all the misery and sacrifice we all had to go through, or the very worst stories that were in the news that made you cry or even more scared. It’s just too much on top of everything else. Not surprising trigger McGee is all over it tho.
And as per usual, Jack managed to not mention all her Covid shenanigans. #SouthendSuperSpreader

I can only hope Jack has finally run out of data or phone charge for the day.

OT Jack would want to be Erin but would really be Jenny Joyce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Lorraine tomorrow "it's great to see you up so early Jack we've got a wee live phone in "

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Screenshot 2022-04-12 22.00.48.png

Jack has decided that everyone wants a personal visit from Boris. Not sure what she's basing that on, I can't imagine anything more alarming than the PM popping by, other than maybe Jack popping by with something she'd cooked. She's an absolute simpleton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
View attachment 1190063

Jack has decided that everyone wants a personal visit from Boris. Not sure what she's basing that on, I can't imagine anything more alarming than the PM popping by, other than maybe Jack popping by with something she'd cooked. She's an absolute simpleton.
Tbh I have more chance of Boris coming here than her.

She’s scared of the North and only waves at it on her way to Edinburgh Waverley.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tbh I have more chance of Boris coming here than her.

She’s scared of the North and only waves at it on her way to Edinburgh Waverley.
It's all social housing where I am so Jack would be too scared to come here in case a poor touched her or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
View attachment 1190063

I wonder if she will do her apologies in the same manner? When the time comes, I mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just realised I share the same birthday as Jack, giving me a brief existential crisis even the smol pixie would be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
so! my first time using the template...

In the last thread, Jack spent a lot of money theoretically costing £2,300 for a plate of pasta

She bought to add to the piles of unused tat in the crappy bungalow - not a 50p bag of pasta, that's for sure

She cooked a disgusting plate of banana skin and porridge

She told an improbable anecdote about the kitchen shelves rotting and falling down

She blamed her awful personality on ADHD/tories/terfs/white wingers/Kevin the Tory

She did retweet her own pasta Kevin essay 4 times

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
25000 steps round the bungalow.
2 round trips to Asda every Sunday.
Lifting weights and rowing on the water rower that she thinks looks posh but actually is rubbish at its job every time she gets annoyed.

No movement there at all.
SHE's DISABLED!!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
25000 steps round the bungalow.
2 round trips to Asda every Sunday.
Lifting weights and rowing on the water rower that she thinks looks posh but actually is rubbish at its job every time she gets annoyed.

No movement there at all.
...Only if the movement includes tin rattling dear heart.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.