Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tory squig is not letting go...

View attachment 1191556

New squig replying underneath pointing out Jack's rudeness

View attachment 1191567
I did think the same as her to be honest. Energy drinks are horribly overpriced ( and horrible in my opinion) I don't think they should ever be essential.

Also this old lady probably has more knowledge of eating on a shoestring due to the fact she was most likely a war or post war baby and her parents knew how to ration. I'd like to see mx salty knickers feed Six kids with one egg an actual weekly ration my grandmother told her mother got weekly during the war.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Well, the only positive take from today's Tweets is at least she's showing all her followers what a nasty bully she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
This is in response to Tory Squig and encloses a selection of Jack meals.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 16.22.17.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Why does she keep calling PASTA BOY 'Young Kevin' when he's the same age as her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Those in glass houses pet, those in glass houses.

You'd think after napping from what 4.30 this morning till gone mid afternoon she would have woke up sunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.