Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine how differently this could have gone.

jack: I appreciate you are trying to show the cost of living but I don’t think this is realistic for the majority of 4.1 million in poverty
Lady and gentleman Tory: what do you mean, this is how we live, we were brought up post war and have always lived like this, waste not want not. People nowadays are too wasteful
Jack: you may think that way, but can I direct you to some real facts about how it may not be as easy as you think for young families in poverty these days

*respectful dialogue continues with a hope they may take into account what they see**

potential for actual change.
But instead Jack callled their food Labrador puke and set her smug followers on them.

food poverty is a massive issue in this country, but so is food waste so sneering at someone for serving broccoli with toast- (maybe they were out of potatoes and wanted to use it up before it goes off before next pension payment or whatever) is just wrong.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
Yes she has to collect pov stories to use in her own narrative. Munchies are known to do the same to bolster their delusions of illness.

Even her own narrative is obvious bullshit from someone who's never been poor. Car boot sale to raise £3k from selling her stuff. When I was on the bones of my arse there was no way the stuff I owned was worth anywhere near £3k. £3k was untold riches. Selling her kid's plastic dino. You won't get ANY money for a used plastic kids' toy. Unscrewing lightbulbs. What the duck for? I can understand not being able to replace bulbs temporarily but in that case just get a bulb from another room you don't use as much and use that for a bit. You don't need to unscrew bulbs from the whole house.
She even stole this lame story about the toy dino from an episode of desperate housewives. Mike was in debt and Susan had a yard sale before they sold the house and left Fairview. Susan accidentally sold MJs T-Rex toy to a neighbour, MJ was distraught so Mike and Susan went to get it back. Long story but they didn’t get it back for poor MJ. 😔
JACK YOU ARE A MADE UP FRAUD AND EVERYONE CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR 🐮 💩.
You all rock I’m away back to lurk now 😘

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I’m trying to grunk but just getting myself clear.
She’s been dumped by Lorraine the job that’s been 7 years in the making. Well, this is all going to end well isn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Tory Lady has liked the tax tweet!
Omg <finish her.gif>

Dislike a Tory as much as the next person but part of the whole problem/reason they’re getting in time and time again is that even not well off people are tories? Or the well documented squeezed middle… so whilst yeah in utopia no one would be a Tory in the real world they’re gonna have lived experience of being skint & tips that are actually useful 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t gate keep being poor Jacqui!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I have to agree with this. I, myself, as a massive supporter of the remain campaign had to get past the ignorance of some Tory friends and family members by not calling them tit for brains! Although, I may occasionally slip up after a Gin or two! 😂😂 This is exactly how the country was divided and it is this division that creates the hateful world we are all living in. You just can not talk down to people like this when you’re a media spokesperson. You have to educate people. Although I ranted about my annoyance at the be kind movement further up, you can be honest and pleasant about things at the same time!

I know a good few left leaning people that have this 'all Tories are <insert expletive of choice>' attitude and method of debate. It's completely not the way to win someone around to seeing your point of view, the defensive wall goes up straight away, naturally 🤷. There's ways to educate, ways to have debate and discussion. Attacking someone because they choose to drink crappy wine for example, is just unintelligent and the other side just think you're a thick head. Even people on the same side think you're a thick head. Achieves nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It's weird a mere few weeks ago( yes really) she was flying high. Now she is a raging inferno and inches away from a break down. It's like a Rollercoaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg <finish her.gif>

Dislike a Tory as much as the next person but part of the whole problem/reason they’re getting in time and time again is that even not well off people are tories? Or the well documented squeezed middle… so whilst yeah in utopia no one would be a Tory in the real world they’re gonna have lived experience of being skint & tips that are actually useful 🤷🏻‍♀️ You can’t gate keep being poor Jacqui!
Exactly! Look at the "red wall" up north. Certainly not super rich privileged people. The left's preconceptions of Tory voters and why they vote that way will continue to be their absolute ruin. My FIL called 2019 GE result weeks before as everyone in his social club that he goes to football with was voting Boris.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Screenshot 2022-04-13 17.31.14.png

Just a totally normal day on Twitter dot com. What has any of the above got to do with Tory Lady?

Edited to put behind spoiler, because OMG.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 108
Okay guys what the actual duck was her last tweet? Uploading now but duck me trigger warning
JFC What the hell?? GET DOWN NINNIES!!!!!!

ETA: Why would someone do that to her cart? C’mon, you know she hasn’t got a car and her arthritic feet can’t be relied on to yomp everywhere. HER CART IS HER LIFELINE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I just cannot believe she has the AUDACITY to call anyone’s food Labrador vomit when THIS:
2DB812A2-FADD-4E39-A094-1DE795597146.jpeg

is her level of slopping. And for a TV show nonetheless. I googled ‘Jack monroe slop’ and that was the first picture 🤣
Found an article about some salmon pasta thing she did on This Morning back in Jan 2020 too:

‘ “The Jack Monroe slot was worth switching on for. Her bubbly personality (HAHAHAHAHA) was a tonic on this gloomy Friday and the food looked delicious and not too complicated to construct!”
But not everyone agreed.’
40F2444F-F136-40F2-ADD3-DE1C6FFC814E.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I feel like it's so important to constantly reiterate (just in case first time lurkers see this sh*t) that noone on Tattle condones or says this attrocious stuff she says and if they did the mods would shut it down pronto.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.