Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I apologise to Manc and for the poor circling but her (deliberate?) failure to put the apostrophe in is heartbreaking in this case.

Where is the kitten Jack?

79C07324-4D65-4F4E-BB57-5FC54F77D9BE.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
But that is all she cares about, that Jacko’s Tip Jar was topped up. She doesn’t give a ***** about anything/anybody else
Absolutely. Yet her echo chamber fan club big her up as this champion of the poors. Poverty-fighter extraordinaire. Toot toot.

It’s all a bit of a sham. She pays no taxes and that Pratchett-inspired Vimes Boots Index doesn’t even exist! That doesn’t matter though as her jackolytes THINK it does, like some kind of mass delusion.

Bonkers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wake up to another grunk 🤯 Yesterday was 😳😳 and I don't have sufficient words. Anyway, in view of Jackanory's "collapsing shelf" AKA narc rage (oh yes it was). Can I just let you know that an opened packet of pasta spirals fell out of the cupboard and all over the floor. It was not fastened properly. Send cattoes and doggoes please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m really just hypothesising but I don’t think she is able to see SB unsupervised, no over night contact etc, maybe she’s seen him doing something lovely on Facebook or had photos sent to her and it’s sent her into a fury. For what ever reason I think Dad is acting protectively and safe guarding his emotional well-being. CPS are Child Protection Services and the shelf fall may have been down to a Social Worker visit not a letting agent, I don’t think she got the news she wanted about increasing contact. She’s made a career about being a single mum, I think his overnights are made up to continue that theme, if he has had contact reduced then that’s her USP gone. The sky is about to fall in on chicken little and she needs to surround herself with a Twitter following that strokes her hair and says it’s all going to be ok. The trouble is that lies get found out eventually and that is impacting on her mental health, I really hope she has the sense to close all Social Media and go get some help, it’s always hard to think of someone struggling with mental health.

Reactions: 41
Following a 1000 people in one day.... Hmmm that's her with her tip being bowl out. Please Sir I want some more!
Genuinely shocked at the tweet where someone says that gave her £250 in the tip jar. That's outrageous!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Following a 1000 people in one day.... Hmmm that's her with her tip being bowl out. Please Sir I want some more!
Genuinely shocked at the tweet where someone says that gave her £250 in the tip jar. That's outrageous!
Oh my god! You should never give an addict cash, having that much disposable income is too much temptation, the Squigs are enabling her. Edited - Why don’t they think to give it directly to a Registered Charity? Really hoping there’s an expose on this soon, that amount is off the scale.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh my god! You should never give an addict cash, having that much disposable income is too much temptation, the Squigs are enabling her.
Everyone in her life is enabling her. From her agent to her parents to SB’s dad and to all her sycophantic followers. Sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Cult squig was right. She's surrounding herself with sycophants who will keep building her up and go full flying monkeys on any dissenting voices.

I feel that this can only end badly.

Another watch -athon for Lorraine? I'll be BUSY so won't be watching but do enjoy the posts

Reactions: 32
I see she’s talking about Cooper doing zoomies. Do you know who else does zoomies Jack?

Rabbits.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’m really just hypothesising but I don’t think she is able to see SB unsupervised, no over night contact etc, maybe she’s seen him doing something lovely on Facebook or had photos sent to her and it’s sent her into a fury. For what ever reason I think Dad is acting protectively and safe guarding his emotional well-being. CPS are Child Protection Services and the shelf fall may have been down to a Social Worker visit not a letting agent, I don’t think she got the news she wanted about increasing contact. She’s made a career about being a single mum, I think his overnights are made up to continue that theme, if he has had contact reduced then that’s her USP gone. The sky is about to fall in on chicken little and she needs to surround herself with a Twitter following that strokes her hair and says it’s all going to be ok. The trouble is that lies get found out eventually and that is impacting on her mental health, I really hope she has the sense to close all Social Media and go get some help, it’s always hard to think of someone struggling with mental health.
I think you’re right or at least in the area. It’s Easter break and there’s nowt about time with SB apart from some fibs about goat stew and lights out by 8pm.
SB perhaps said he didn’t want to spend time with her this week, I know when I was little my dad could be flaky and unreliable and as much as I was tiny I said I didn’t want to see him one weekend and I know he felt really hurt.
Wouldn’t even need to be because of the inflexible and dry way Jack portrays her home life but he’s getting older and maybe just wants to be with his friends rather than travelling out to his mums. She’s no longer his focus and for narcs especially that is not going to go down well.
The photo dropped in from their summer holiday seemed random but could have been a “but we had a good time then didn’t we??” type of plea.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why on earth would you? It's absolute madness

Reactions: 26
Yesterday truly was off the scale.

Something is brewing, whether that is in preparation for bungalowgate, taxgate, VBIgate or a combination. I simply don’t get how a person in the public sphere can tweet such utter utter shite and not be called out (definitely not asking for “cancellation”- whatever that even means). I just need some evidence of consequence for behaviour. Is that too much to ask?

What makes all this so murky is that we can all see that yesterday was a deliberate and thought out act. It was done to lay down the ground works to buffer herself against a future charge. Why is her life like a game of chess? Why can’t she just stop playing people and be happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.