Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve had no actual proof of Gym Jack have we? I would absolutely love to see her lift weights as I am a *literal* expert* in the subject 💅🏻

*not really. I just go to the gym a couple of times a week and lift weights.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tbh I can see why Jack, having spent 2 years housebound, losing ALL her work and income, and having to weigh up the risk of having a bubble buddy , or of having your child spend time with their other parent and their siblings against the risk of you or other at risk people etc , would feel so strongly about this.

i on the other hand got several lucrative contracts and opportunities in food/media arena,went out for non essential journeys , picked up a cheeky takeaway while also having covid etc etc so although I still have the right to be angry at the situation,I’d be a bit of a twatwaffle if I was trying to centre myself as some kind of head of calling people to account .

ohh wait.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
I wonder how much she made today from all that unhinged ranting and what do we think she'll buy next to wind us up.

Reactions: 42
View attachment 1190063

Jack has decided that everyone wants a personal visit from Boris. Not sure what she's basing that on, I can't imagine anything more alarming than the PM popping by, other than maybe Jack popping by with something she'd cooked. She's an absolute simpleton.
Her 'takes' are so embarrassing. Honestly most young teenagers have more nuance and understanding than her. I bet SB is more interesting.

I am fascinated by her doing absolutely no work. I mean she has done duck all today. How is this helping The Poors? Yet she will no doubt stay up tweeting until 3am convinced she is a vital and important member of society. If not THE most vital and important.
She is actually a drain on society and the welfare state as she takes such a lot out and puts nothing back in.
Not paying taxes for three years kind of negates any pious lectures about covid in that time. Not to mention her superspreading around Southend knowing she had covid. (This is fact new readers - she trailed around several chip shops on Boxing Day two years ago when she had covid and should have been isolating. So how many cases is she responsible for?).

• Heart
Reactions: 61
@Froggies she claimed to be able to bench press the Queen in her active fire service days but only offered as proof that horrid photo of herself topless with a cig which she is convinced shows off a 'hard, masculine body' despite showing nothing of the sort. Last year she also tweeted an aff link to a press-up board that she said she'd been using although the photo was of her standing there next to it in her manky cat paw socks. I know she physically can't lie but I'm quite certain she physically can't do a single press-up either 💅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
ugh, she's actually doing "like this and I'll follow back" like it's 2011 all over again

20220412_223525.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
But Jack saying she's going to bed, and actually going to sleep, are two very different things. Surely if she's had 8 hours sleep over three days she would rather be in bed than following strangers on twitter? Has she even had her pre-bedtime snack sandwich yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m struggling to catch up but she’s really thrown LJC under the bus hasn’t she. They paid the same in even though she earned more. Left her with a massively expensive rental. Only gave her enough that she was trying to feed them all for £20 a week.

I mean it’s all bullshit, does LJC follow her?

• Sad
Reactions: 68
I hate it when she goes all saccharine . 'Lovelies' :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

(Did Harold text you back, Jack? Those boomers do find phones tricksy)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Everytime Jack shows true colours on Twitter - and let’s face it she’s cycling through highs and lows more and more rapidly these days - a new Frau is born.

TD has competition for honorary frau of the year at the Sloppies if Susie Dent keeps this up. (I know it’s probably about Boris but isn’t that even funnier that it applies to Jack so perfectly?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Fleetwood Jack is my favourite!
In this hard-hitting channel 4 documentary we follow food activist and smol pixie Jack Monroe as they help the local population of a town in the North West to tackle poverty, one dish of poorly cooked slop at a time. Fleetwood Jack not available on all4

• Haha
Reactions: 47
@Froggies she claimed to be able to bench press the Queen in her active fire service days but only offered as proof that horrid photo of herself topless with a cig which she is convinced shows off a 'hard, masculine body' despite showing nothing of the sort. Last year she also tweeted an aff link to a press-up board that she said she'd been using although the photo was of her standing there next to it in her manky cat paw socks. I know she physically can't lie but I'm quite certain she physically can't do a single press-up either 💅
I think that’s my favourite Jackism to date 🤣 Along with her shifting a 93kg sideboard on her own.

(I nearly bought a press up board until I saw Jack link to one, she’s like the anti-influencer.)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.