Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it odd that the more followers Jack gets, the less people seem to interact with her posts.

Screenshot 2022-04-13 at 15.18.30.png

Paul Hollywood pays his taxes, pass it on.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
These are in relation to the photos of food which Jack has decided to tear down public ally. These comments about the smol portion sizes particularly grate on me - are these squigs actually aware of Jack’s body of work?

9A53489B-5A56-4D47-94A4-4A8A6FA4F0F3.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
She's absolutely raging isn't she? I don't recall which dear heart first suggested it but I'm leaning towards the, ripped the shelf off the wall, like it was a defenceless radiator in a maternity ward, theory.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
These are in relation to the photos of food which Jack has decided to tear down public ally. These comments about the smol portion sizes particularly grate on me - are these squigs actually aware of Jack’s body of work?

View attachment 1191425
And loads of them are asking where someone gets 3p worth of carrots. Have they not seen her pricing 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

View attachment 1191425
Again if they took one look at the accounts these are elderly people posting these meals. They probably eat a lot less than they did than they were younger and again both meals look far more solid than the slop Jack posts. She really can’t help being horrible.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
How bleeping rude! What if they are just being genuine? Is Jack saying that they're not good enough at being poor?
Can someone just nick a photo from Miguel Barclay, pretend it's theirs and let her rip that to shreds 😂 Honestly I'd rather eat the one on the left than pretty much any of the stuff Jack shows.
She just can't help being horrible can she! Just nasty dismissiveness slipping out in every word

• Haha
Reactions: 39

View attachment 1191425
Lots of elderly people experience a loss of appetite as they age and don't want to eat large meals in a sitting. One of the things the NHS suggests for this is eating smaller meals/snacks spread out during the day but Jack squigs know best. As an aside if there is one thing guaranteed to make me angrier than Jack on a grunk, it's someone inserting their own circumstances into a totally different situation. Why does mother of teenagers squig think her children's appetites are relevant to an old chaps meal? If she met someone buying hay for their horse, would she moan because her cat doesn't eat hay? Not everything is about you Annabel.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Lots of elderly people experience a loss of appetite as they age and don't want to eat large meals in a sitting. One of the things the NHS suggests for this is eating smaller meals/snacks spread out during the day but Jack squigs know best. As an aside if there is one thing guaranteed to make me angrier than Jack on a grunk, it's someone inserting their own circumstances into a totally different situation. Why does mother of teenagers squigs think her children's appetites are relevant to an old chaps meal? If she met someone buying hay for their horse, would she moan because her cat doesn't eat hay? Not everything is about you Annabel.
This is so true, the metabolism takes a fair dip in one's 40s and another big one in one's 70s. TBH brown bread, eggs and cheese is a meal I eat often and it looked perfectly fine. Just cos it wasn't plated up like Jack's is with a million filters and cradled in filthy nailed hands? I mean were they even tweeting those pictures at Jack specifically? tweets like this show she really is just such a bully and really cannot imagine that anything in the world is not about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.