Jack Monroe #285 Please handle your white male saviours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fascinating to think how she would justify bullying and abusing elderly women as helping The Poors. Or unearthing old photos of Paul Hollywood as a Nazi. How has this been a productive day's work?
I definitely lean towards the OH quietly, softly fecking off permanently, and Lorraine dropping her. And also SB telling her what a marvellous time he has been having at his dad's, thinking she might actually be pleased for him.
Oh and of course TAX.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Doesn't it feel like a lifetime ago when she said she was trying to be on her best behaviour on Twitter?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Why in god's name would you pick endless fights if your MH is dangling by a thread. I don't know about anyone else but when I feel like tit, I don't speak to anyone, never mind pick fights.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
As a literal card carrying Labour party member it's genuinely beyond me why they think calling Conservative voters Tory C*nts and generally being extremely rude to them unprovoked is a good tactic for bringing people onside? It's so commonplace as well, Jackie is not on her own in behaving like this.
I have to agree with this. I, myself, as a massive supporter of the remain campaign had to get past the ignorance of some Tory friends and family members by not calling them tit for brains! Although, I may occasionally slip up after a Gin or two! 😂😂 This is exactly how the country was divided and it is this division that creates the hateful world we are all living in. You just can not talk down to people like this when you’re a media spokesperson. You have to educate people. Although I ranted about my annoyance at the be kind movement further up, you can be honest and pleasant about things at the same time!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I bleeping cannot stand her. She is absolute poison. No wonder she has no pals, her son doesn’t want to be in the same house as her and she couldn’t keep a partner for love nor money.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Fascinating to think how she would justify bullying and abusing elderly women as helping The Poors. Or unearthing old photos of Paul Hollywood as a Nazi. How has this been a productive day's work?
I definitely lean towards the OH quietly, softly fecking off permanently, and Lorraine dropping her. And also SB telling her what a marvellous time he has been having at his dad's, thinking she might actually be pleased for him.
Oh and of course TAX.
Don't forget the murderous shelf and nosey house inspector?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know we normally give Edwina a free pass because of 'I know I read his obituary ' incident but she's just said something awful on Twitter and now I remember why I dislike her.
Never fear though lads, Trifle Defender has the most incredible clap back!

• Wow
Reactions: 42
I'm going out on a limb here, but do you think maybe she's no longer in the running for this very exciting job?

Screenshot_20220413-171610_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 103
Today's Lesson: Never mess with an elderly Tory lady. They are bleeping NAILS.
Exactly. The WI nearly brought down Blair by slow handclapping him at the WI conference. Not all WI members are Tories but ykwim.

I'm going out on a limb here, but do you think maybe she's no longer in the running for this very exciting job?

View attachment 1191732
Yes she didn't get that did she.
Probably heard recently she has lost out to Paul Hollywood.
Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.