Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this timeline stuff is serious and I don’t want to be all “OMG we are as far away from 1980 as we were from 1938 when we were in 1980 🙃”, but I really struggle with Jack’s behaviour and her changing stories since DKL. Dec 2021 seems an age away now, yet lockdown one seems like last year.

If I wasn’t gearing up for the Split, I might try to think why but Nicola is waiting.
All timelines are interchangeable. And deletable. At any time! #jacksrules

I'm so ready for The Split! No chaos until gone 10pm please Jack 😂

Reactions: 33
Her timeline with the chips is a little off and in a comment she made last week she said she's "over 9
months sober"

I have doubts about this and feel like it's another attempt for attention - her insta tags on her 8th month chip made me extremely wary 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also it's Jack, she literally can't tell the truth 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 45
That’s stupid bleeping picture with the wooly hat on so we can’t see her hair. We’re not that stupid Jack, the squigs are.

Anyway, what happened to eggs. Did she fall out with chickens or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Uh oh lads. Looks like the vile white wing gutter press have finally caught up with Jack and OH Mate.

Screenshot 2022-04-04 20.10.24.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
That’s stupid bleeping picture with the wooly hat on so we can’t see her hair. We’re not that stupid Jack, the squigs are.

Anyway, what happened to eggs. Did she fall out with chickens or something.
64c82bca647c15c7804efc64bedd0cef.jpg

EDIT:
cockerel.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Something did feel performative about her saying she's glad he's playing with Lego flowers rather than "H*rry P*tter" toys, as if she's still deliberately trying to stoke that particular Twitter fire. If you honestly feel strongly enough about a thing that you have to censor the name then just don't bloody tweet about it!

I think it might be a way to stir up some hate so that she can use the "See! They only hate me because I'm ~different~" claim to deflect any and all criticism.
this is just wild, "oh I'm glad my child is over his ~problematic~ interest so we can be woke again 🥰" as if you can't separate your enjoyment of H*rry P*tter from the author if you don't like her? has jack even mentioned SB liking it before now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
this is just wild, "oh I'm glad my child is over his ~problematic~ interest so we can be woke again 🥰" as if you can't separate your enjoyment of H*rry P*tter from the author if you don't like her? has jack even mentioned SB liking it before now?
Yes and she was fine with it previously…. This tweet from 2021 which is after everyone turned against JK

1649102900206.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
The AA chip has been deployed in case the grift is exposed and she can cry, 'You are ruining my sobriety...'

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 68
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.