Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack bought the lego flowers as a present for Jack.
Jack is so lucky she has Jack to look after Jack and buy Jack nice things and make Jack feel special and slow-cook goat-themed self-love Jack stew.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Her hands are all crinkled like when you get out of the bath or like over 90, crikey! Just looked at my own as I am a bit older and mine are not like that not even a teeny bit😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So you think she was waiting for someone to call SB out for wanting "girly" Lego so she could cause a mini chaos and go viral again? Would explain why comments were open (see also tweets about JK Rowling)
Something did feel performative about her saying she's glad he's playing with Lego flowers rather than "H*rry P*tter" toys, as if she's still deliberately trying to stoke that particular Twitter fire. If you honestly feel strongly enough about a thing that you have to censor the name then just don't bloody tweet about it!

I think it might be a way to stir up some hate so that she can use the "See! They only hate me because I'm ~different~" claim to deflect any and all criticism.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.