Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mentions are always so funny because she gets herself into such random tweet chains. She’s got angry scots, lego, sobriety…fascinating at any hour.

I know it’s a little early but did the new thread ready for Saver Squad! We’re giving it more promo than Jack, bizarrely.

Anyhow. New thread ⬇⬇⬇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Who said that’s exactly what she was hoping would happen?

🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Although I imagine she was hoping for something a bit more OTT like hers. Shame he is BUSY. And had produced actual helpful content (or at least built something that employs others to do so...)

The second tranche of Teemill money will have been paid by now. Will the mystery charities be revealed?
I thought the teemill terms were 30 days after purchase e.g. she'll be getting drips of income every day following the first 30 day payment? Maybe I misunderstood.

Either way she has been completely silent, despite initial promises of updates and a little while ago I searched and she's deleted the tweets about making the final arrangements with the other charity (singular). So we'll see.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.