Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something did feel performative about her saying she's glad he's playing with Lego flowers rather than "H*rry P*tter" toys, as if she's still deliberately trying to stoke that particular Twitter fire. If you honestly feel strongly enough about a thing that you have to censor the name then just don't bloody tweet about it!

I think it might be a way to stir up some hate so that she can use the "See! They only hate me because I'm ~different~" claim to deflect any and all criticism.
Jack: Please fellow trans come and defend me from the evil terfs.
Entire Twitter Trans Community: "Oh dear is that the time? Well this uh... dusting won't do itself. Time to put Twitter away"

I estimate we're less than 5 minutes from her deploying whichever heart emoji is her current fave 🥰💚💙💜❤
I am raising the :devilish: threat level to SEVERE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Those lego flowers look like half shelled boiled eggs on stalks 🥚😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Calendar fraus

Jack posted this picture in December 21, suggesting she had been sober since March 21...more than a year ago. 9 months ago was July 21 ... When she tweeted the second pic.

Am I having a brain chaos or dies this not make sense?

Not saying she is lying, but it's another slightly dodge timeline

Screenshot_20220404-202734.png

Screenshot_20220404-202757.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I know this timeline stuff is serious and I don’t want to be all “OMG we are as far away from 1980 as we were from 1938 when we were in 1980 🙃”, but I really struggle with Jack’s behaviour and her changing stories since DKL. Dec 2021 seems an age away now, yet lockdown one seems like last year.

If I wasn’t gearing up for the Split, I might try to think why but Nicola is waiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I have never needed the eyeroll emoji more than on this catch up. So many heavy sighs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My SB is 8 ( I don’t talk about him or his dad on SM really) but he’s already rolling his eyes at us making him look silly/stupid in front of his friends. God knows how SB feels seeing his mamapapa all over SM with her rock tumblers, Lego flowers, pretending to have a new OH etc and kind of infantilising him. I’m cringing myself inside out on his behalf.
Agreed. I respect my children’s dignity by not posting details of their lives on social media…..and I’m a very ordinary person with a handful of followers. Much as I delight in their interests, their observations, their sweetness and sensitivity. I wouldn’t dream of sharing those things publicly because they are not mine to share.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Blimey, she's taken Willie Nelson's advice about counting one's blessings, on board

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
E7AE4EA5-3440-4F43-98F3-D4F7F2BD3B3C.png

Seems to match the current timeline…. But then this latest one is late so I’m confused.

i hope she is sober and hopefully this is real.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.