Jack Monroe #280 Poverty pimp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*taps the bleeping sign again* Jack, you do not need to invite yourself into every thread which bad mouths the Tories. You know JACK tit about Scottish politics, now duck off back to your tit dinner.
I did look at this to be like 🍿 then seen herself. Was like oh yes here we go. It was bad taste of the Scot Tory’s to use this. But their social media is a car crash daily. So I love it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't believe that her papa had more properties to leave his kids than the Queen !. Does anyone think Jack will be on savers squad tomorrow or will they still be snoozing?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why does she have multiple ones with the same number, can someone explain as I really don't know.

Also as a northern Irish Frau I really try to stay out of politics I know duck all about. Just sayin. Sorry manc bee

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Why does she have multiple ones with the same number, can someone explain as I really don't know.

Also as a northern Irish Frau I really try to stay out of politics I know duck all about. Just sayin. Sorry manc bee
I think they're from different goes at sobriety as she's had a few relapses.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is that really worth a tweet? “Look how many times I failed/ lied to everyone!”
Well I wouldn't care to speculate about Jack's motives but imagine a totally hypothetical scenario whereby a dishonest person was seeing increasing numbers of people getting wise to their grift and was hoping to emotionally blackmail people into shutting up by hinting that their sobriety was a fragile thing. Such a person might well want to highlight relapses.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
I kind of think she wants to go viral again because NFTs have been in the news today.

ETA. I agree with everyone else’s theories too though, theres definitely a manipulative agenda going on.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Well I wouldn't care to speculate about Jack's motives but imagine a totally hypothetical scenario whereby a dishonest person was seeing increasing numbers of people getting wise to their grift and was hoping to emotionally blackmail people into shutting up by hinting that their sobriety was a fragile thing. Such a person might well want to highlight relapses.
Which, of course, isn’t at all manipulative.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Tonight QI is talking pineapples, if you put one in your window it means
'no gentlemen callers please'
do we think Sandi is a Frau?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.