Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, has got to be a telly gig.

My money is on a remake of 'tomorrow's world' but every segment is just Jack screaming of new inventive ways she can accuse the Tories of killing the poors.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Yeah, has got to be a telly gig.

My money is on a remake of 'tomorrow's world' but every segment is just Jack screaming of new inventive ways she can accuse the Tories of killing the poors.
I would watch that. Imagine a big angry face Jack roaring "Rees Mogg has poors run over by a horse and carriage", "Gove inflates poors like balloons", "Patel is using poors to make a human centipede that stretches from John O' Groats to Lands End".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The fact that she is still up at this time suggests that she is, in fact, disastrously under-prepared for whatever tomorrow is. Thus, even if Teflon twit does get the gig, it’ll be an unprofessional disaster as ever and give us more to 🦉🍾 over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
The fact that she is still up at this time suggests that she is, in fact, disastrously under-prepared for whatever tomorrow is. Thus, even if Teflon twit does get the gig, it’ll be an unprofessional disaster as ever and give us more to 🦉🍾 over.
That's obviously the dream outcome but the Jaccident and frantic tweeting about sandwiches makes me fear she'll bomb and it will never be mentioned again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Isn’t she just ripping off Jamie Dornan in Kimmel from the other night when he did his Tayto smashie. 🙄 Big Belfast vibes so it is our Jackie. Not an original thought in her head 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think we can all agree that MOM’s sandwich sounds disgusting and that’s even if you are on the love/hate site of the marmite argument.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Isn’t she just ripping off Jamie Dornan in Kimmel from the other night when he did his Tayto smashie. 🙄 Big Belfast vibes so it is our Jackie. Not an original thought in her head 🥱
Never heard anyone from NI refer to it as a ‘smashie’
And also bleeping mayonnaise?
is he related to Jack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Hahaha she cannot RESIST giving out personal info on Twitter and it cracks me up everytime. Whatever this 'big thing' is is obviously far from confirmed and she's bragging about it already 😂. Spent the day tweeting about sambos instead of preparing herself for the interview, having a wash and I dunno if it's possible but maybe sorting the hair out! CRINGE M8

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh my God, she can away and duck herself and her ~noises~. She's never been further than George St and St Andrew's Square in Edinburgh, how the hell would she know what square sausage is like?

ETA: I know we're fairly convinced of it being a telly gig, her Tomorrow Thing. But I've had a horrible thought about her interviewing for some political gig...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Never heard anyone from NI refer to it as a ‘smashie’
And also bleeping mayonnaise?
is he related to Jack?
I’ve never heard it called a smashie or even a brand name of crisps thing. Where I’m from it’s a crisp butty, not a walkers crunchie or a seabrooks smasher. It’s a butty with crisps on. But as that video of him doing that on kimmel was rampant on tinternet and he’s a NI actor, acting in Belfast, I’m guessing she felt she could be part of that story cos she’s a 17th generation immigrant from that famous not part of the UK Northern Ireland 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve never heard it called a smashie or even a brand name of crisps thing. Where I’m from it’s a crisp butty, not a walkers crunchie or a seabrooks smasher. It’s a butty with crisps on. But as that video of him doing that on kimmel was rampant on tinternet and he’s a NI actor, acting in Belfast, I’m guessing she felt she could be part of that story cos she’s a 17th generation immigrant from that famous not part of the UK Northern Ireland 🙄
Was a crisp buttie in BT38 too. No smashies anywhere.

ETA no triangles as I don’t live there anymore!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she identifies due to her upbringing similar to Dornan’s

he grew up in Holywood NI to which in Southend parlance is probably the NI version of Thorpe bay!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe she identifies due to her upbringing similar to Dornan’s

he grew up in Holywood NI to which in Southend parlance is probably the NI version of Thorpe bay!
Holywood is p-oh-sh as my granny would’ve said.

Anyway Jacks talking bollocks. As per. Appropriating things to make her seem interesting because she’s the most bleeping dull person going.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.