Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you interview for it though? I mean maybe they want to see if there’s any chemistry between Jack and Phil as the new dream team morning couple I guess?
Ruth Langsford’s eyebrow stunt double. Needs to be able to hover just in front of Ruth without obstructing her mouth and without Eamonn recognising her from the shed lingreenie

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Side note - I actually quite like seeing *that* picture. It's a brave choice of outfit for a number ten visit. That sleevless blanket cardigan always makes me chuckle. All the best for the JOB interview tomorrow, hun. I've cleared my schedule in preparation. I hope it's telly? Is it telly Jack? So exciting 🦉 🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Why, oh why, oh whyyyyy?? She’s taking in thousands a month on Patreon for doing duck all, and still buys cheap shite to eat? She hates food.
And will soon have another food show no doubt 🤪 something about cooking on a bootstring, sponsored by Iceland

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If she wanted sandwich ideas for a book why didn’t she ask for nice, grown up sandwiches, instead of sandwiches for children in 1970? Beef paste and brown sauce?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I accidentally came across a new partridge trailer tonight on YouTube, sponsored by 'whiskers'
Slightly irrelevant but just thought of it when thinking of her new Iceland deal, corned beef and cat food are interchangeable for both species

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why does she think a picture of her outside No.10 looking like a competition winner makes people angry? Personally I thought it was nice she got the chance to mix with other people who are as self-serving and dishonest as she is. Not being the worst person in the room once in a while might be good for her self esteem.

Anyway I've decided she's being considered for Loose Women and would like to know if making unruly labia jokes in this context would be a red card?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Nobody puts Tattle in the corner.

We are the heart of the Internet, if you please. Jack's got some nerve.
What if it's not actually us? What if her mum, brother, and all her exes have a Facebook group shaming her glitter and jokes-for-dad?
All this time we thought she was slagging us off. Silly narcy ninnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.