Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what winds me up? The phrase 'certain corner of the internet'. Just say it Jack, you know you want to. 👋 👀
Me too and I will absolutely die on this hill this is my granola: the internet is round.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
It’ll be telly. Telly is always what she’s after. Pre recorded so she can be directed and edited. Maybe a documentary about poverty including her origin story again.
Would you interview for it though? I mean maybe they want to see if there’s any chemistry between Jack and Phil as the new dream team morning couple I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's very odd regarding us of late. Not just the mentions but the frequent comments about trying to wind us up? All a bit strange. 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Weird innit how LJC ends up in hospital and suddenly jack has the job she dreamed of for ten years.
It can only mean one thing.
Wonder if That Man has also mysteriously ended up needing medical assistance?
Sue me now Jack, I have more pov single disabled parent stories than you ever DREAMED of.
Failing that get back to your weird fish paste corned beef what the fuckery. Hope you're eating out of the jar with those nasty af wooden handled spoons that look like steak knives. But as spoons. Steak spoons.
Idea for a book chapter (insert Alan partridge voice here):
steak spoons:
Perfect for corned beef straight from the tin.
Also see 'you never had a cup o beans man?!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Do you know what winds me up? The phrase 'certain corner of the internet'. Just say it Jack, you know you want to. 👋 👀
Nobody puts Tattle in the corner.

We are the heart of the Internet, if you please. Jack's got some nerve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
She's very odd regarding us of late. Not just the mentions but the frequent comments about trying to wind us up? All a bit strange. 🤔
Desperate and lonely? Or building up strong support base for when the tit hits the fan ref faux charity collection

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Would you interview for it though? I mean maybe they want to see if there’s any chemistry between Jack and Phil as the new dream team morning couple I guess?
You'd possibly pitch for it though. Didn't she say the other day she was going to present a pitch for something? Telly Jack, yikes!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
why not just put the wotsits in before the top slice of bread goes on? and they don't creak either

entirely too many thoughts about sandwiches for this time of night

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.