Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done, Jack, for making twitter the most banal platform on all of social media for two days running. You should be so proud, it's not like there's anything else going on in the world which might be more worthy of discussion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I just can't. This is up there with people feeling the need to tell you the dream they had last night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
JACK FOR GODS SAKE PLEASE DO SOME INTERVIEW/AUDITION PREP. WE NEED YOU TO GET THIS TELLY GIG.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Jack's applied for a job as a manager of a sandwich shop. She will use all the squigg's ideas as suggestions for new ranges.
Fortunately this strategy means she will not got the job and the public will be safe from the risk of pineapple, corned beef and Marmite blended sandwich spread on white bread that has been sat on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I am praying, I tell ya, PRAYING with my russell’s Joined together that it’s Special Advisor please let her be a SpAd it will last all of a month, they get fired ta will and it will draw all the attention of the press
Jack isn’t tough enough to be a SpAd. They are on a different level. So I too am hoping for this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She probably genuinely believes all this sandwich nonsense counts as work. Especially if it is going towards her next daft book. She'll be sooo tired and poorly soon 🙄. Concerned relatives and friends will have to intervene.
Also, popular amiable twitter Jack couldn't possibly have failed to hand over charity money could she? The campaign for hearts and minds carries on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Maybe it isn't TV... Didn't she once say that she had a dream of having her own little, taverna style restaurant..? Pop up slop!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Snout and germy! Ooh golden syrup sandwiches (oh god I have gone #fulljack)
There is nothing like the taste of them, again on white bread. I actually have syrup cos of pancake Day but I feel weird even using it nowadays, I don't have the best of dental health but the thought of eating syrup now makes them feel claggy.
Really fancy it tho ...
Yeah used to just do plain sugar sarnies, wonder why Americans joke about the state of British teeth?

(Sorry but any excuse for a Dwight GIF and I'm there)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
8E3AC2A3-DBD4-4221-8307-1E1A971978B3.jpeg

New thread ⬇⬇⬇ (Bored toot toot)

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.