Jack Monroe #268 May I ask where you work?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See, the way it was worded I already assumed the job was hers. Well I'm sure she will smash it as we all know how talented she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
the fluffy nuts thing sounds like an incredible waste of time when you're already running late

abominable is another word that probs shouldn't be used around food
Is that not when a fella has neglected the old manscaping?

I think the kickstarter was Jack's first foray into siphoning on a large scale. Hopkins Court Case is another example. I have no doubt she has done it again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can’t speak for us all, but I’m not so much wound up by that photo, but more bored of it, she had it has her pinned tweet for like 84 years.

Thats two weeks in a row now she’s gone off on one when I’m trying to watch Killing Eve, it’s my one show and I feel personally … nah, it’s a me-problem, not a Jack-problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ugh could she not have spit that out hours ago ffs!

a few years ago the Morrisons near my work decided they’d trial sarnies made with donuts as the bread. It lasted all of about three days what a fuckin debacle that was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It’ll be telly. Telly is always what she’s after. Pre recorded so she can be directed and edited. Maybe a documentary about poverty including her origin story again.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Why do the jars look so...sweaty?
The absolute funking knee pain forgetting run of pure unbridled elation of seeing all her sandwich baiting conspiring to bring to the fore the perfect excuse to share a picture of two fish paste jars , bought because she is stuck in the brain of an 85 year old woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.