Jack Monroe #265 Jack Monroe got a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to post the same thing. Like OMG Action Fraud really don't f*ck about do they? oh! oh! jail for jack! jail for jack for One Thousand Years!!!!
I think it’s her guilty conscience giving her away with a Freudian slip.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Frustrating innit. Which civil servant decides who to invite to these things? and what do they believe she’s actually DONE to qualify for a spot? Whoever published that first book has a lot to answer for, and the guardian for their peddling of it
If it's anything like back in my day 🔺, there will be junior staff in the age bracket 25-32ish who have ^tried and tried^ to explain why this person is not A Good Choice and a load of 50-something male 'decision-maker' buffoons who override it on the strength of that one thing they said in the Graun 8 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Jack, the person that came to interview you is not a friend. They are doing a job. Do you get it now.

It doesn't matter if they bring Cypriot snacks, they are not, and neither should they, be your friend.

No wonder Jack thinks she has so many friends. Everyone she has a chance meeting with she considers a friend.

Friends are people you ring up when you feel like a chat, Friends are people you call when you are having a good or a bad day. Friends are people you turn to when you are down on your luck and can't afford jam for your child's toast.

Friends are not people that are paid to talk to you as part of their job.

Off you pop to "the big house" 🙄, Toot Toot. Ya prune.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
To get there that early would she needed to have stayed the night in London? Most likely at our expense I guess?

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I hope the evidence Jack gives today is not based on 'people in my DMs' i.e. unverified and unconsented for that purpose. Stand by, ICO Squiggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Toot toot, all aboard the Monroellercoaster! Not sure why she went for FirstName BunchOfNumbers to characterise all of us, unless she specifically has it in for @jenny2603 or she thinks @heretoreaditall2019's first name is actually Heretoreaditall. She must know that there are more of us named after her furniture and possessions, including but not limited to the sentient mirror and charity shop Le Creuset.
I'm from a thrift store, thankyou.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
What do people actually think Jack achieves by going and bleating rehashed potatoes? Who should I be more annoyed with, the select committee for inviting her, or her for accepting and taking the place of somebody with a genuine voice?
Them, for choosing her. It proves they really don't give a 💩 about the average person.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Unfortunately Jack has co-opted “nothing about us without us” as if she’s in the gang

I don’t think ICO squig came to say hello. We know she was reading along as she posted a nice tweet about being nominated for a fun award (she was up for a Sloppie for best squig) she may well read along here but she’s not on tattle, she hasn’t crossed the streams. Mercury squig was the one we overwhelmed.
Thanks @HotesTilaire i am indeed getting the squigs mixed up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was too late at the end of the thread - but for the avoidance of doubt Jack - you can’t sit with us. I know you are RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY while not being bothered about us having fun at your expense. So stop reading here, pay your taxes, donate the money, and get a job.
Remember when she flipped her Twitter lid when Nicola Adams had to pull out as her partner and bubble buddy (remember those Jack!) had COVID? Discrimination! Outrageous the first same-sex contestant has to pull out! No Jack, highly contagious virus…

And in part 2 of Jack Thinks She’s Being a Social Warrior When She Actually Just Doesn’t Understand - please see Mrs Tutelage

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If she had done the research she was speaking of, (however laboured that was) she might have something to add. As it is I strongly believe she is going to mention her Smart Price success and a modest, little ol' me, wasn't that great pause. I do not predict a standing ovation. She will reference the ONS changing the way they present data, as if it is somehow to do with her. I don't know if I believe she will be idiotic enough to use the words 344% price rise in a sentence. If she does, and she is challenged on this figure, it will be the first time.

Reactions: 32
I guess she told the clerks of the big house to keep up the big screens used for Zelenskyy and assumes MP's bedded down in the chamber overnight so as to not lose their spot for her address. It's a shame the content is derived from a half-arsed twitter shoutout the day before and her smart price nonsense, i'm amazed/ appalled she's considered a relevant and useful voice here, tragic really.

• Haha
  • Heart
If it's anything like back in my day 🔺, there will be junior staff in the age bracket 25-32ish who have ^tried and tried^ to explain why this person is not A Good Choice and a load of 50-something male 'decision-maker' buffoons who override it on the strength of that one thing they said in the Graun 8 years ago.
If it’s a parliamentary committee then it’s usually the Parliamentarians/the committee who decide who to invite to committee. Well from my small experience anyway.

Reactions: 22
I am actually glad of one thing. At least she's doing something that is work-ish? I mean she will bore them all to tears they will blow smoke up her arse and then witch about her when they toast another jolly good day with whiskey and cigars. Truth is she is not the one to change things, she been at this ten years and so far she had gotten Asda to bring back a few value items that never really left and rambled on about an index that a brief of hasn't even made it to the light of day. I mean even if it's a big job surely by not you would have a brief synopsis of what it would undertake?

But for me I am glad she out, out doing something that she calls work. I wonder if they will pay her the new Pay-Rised rate that the other MPs will be getting?!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't remember the mail ever being after Jack, why does she say they're out to ruin her?
They were once upon a time, at the start of her media career. Littlejohn would write columns about her, then she would write defensive blog posts. She even got to write a defensive Guardian piece about it once (slow news day for the Guardian).

It all stopped shortly after her trans phase - she was no longer very newsworthy, plus the Hopkins thing showed she was litigious, and that tends to turn the tabloids off. Which is a shame for Jack, because being dissed by the Mail was great for her public image as a perpetual victim.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Well that was an eventful morning grunk.

I have nothing to add except to say I bet the crappy Bungalow bleeping stinks if thats the best part of it to photograph.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.