Jack Monroe #265 Jack Monroe got a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's all part of the fragile smol pixie cosplay. So teeny and fragile that she wears childrens clothes.

Bellend.
Also my tits wouldn’t fit into my child’s T-shirt and I’m a mere cup C 🔺🔺🔺🔺🔺

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Lads! Call the onion police! She's fresh out of mushroom dust!

20220308_192757~2.jpg

Amusing that this is one of the few pots that apparently does get used frequently.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
It's all part of the fragile smol pixie cosplay. So teeny and fragile that she wears childrens clothes.

Bellend.
But it’s also strange. It’s her kids dirty t shirt.
1 it’s stalker behaviour
2 let him have his own things without you stretching them out
3 if you are lucky your wardrobe will be considered cool enough to be raided by your kids, it’s not supposed to be the other way round.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
But it’s also strange. It’s her kids dirty t shirt.
1 it’s stalker behaviour
2 let him have his own things without you stretching them out
3 if you are lucky your wardrobe will be considered cool enough to be raided by your kids, it’s not supposed to be the other way round.
It’s not the same thing that I’m desperate for my son to be the same size feet as me so I can buy him loads of cool trainers that I can *inherit* when he almost immediately grows out of them? Is it? Is it??

45 minutes until the parliamentary merail! How long do we think she’ll get? How much of that time will she spend speaking about herself? WILL SHE MENTION IMAGINARY TOOTHPASTE MAN??

We should have organised JackBingo.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
first of all, that's not her own photo (shocking, I know)

20220309_083611.jpg

second, woo-hoo, it's parliament day! 35mins to go, better get my snacks ready (cheerios and tea)!

TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKERS!

eta haha jinx instacharlie!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
first of all, that's not her own photo (shocking, I know)

View attachment 1112466

second, woo-hoo, it's parliament day! 35mins to go, better get my snacks ready (cheerios and tea)!

TOOT TOOT MOTHERFUCKERS!

eta haha jinx instacharlie!
You can see where she has cut the watermark off!!!

She's trying to suggest that a) she was at HoP 3 hours early and b) that photo is hers. She doesn't explicitly say either so can't be called out.

Not a good look stealing art though

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
Do we have a bingo card? Hoping for a repeat of the "at conference" speech and a reference to pants being pulled down.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She describes herself amongst other things as a photographer to the point she has watermarked her own crappy photos of Smart Price tins so she knows exactly how crappy this is. She is such a dishonest PoS.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
You can see where she has cut the watermark off!!!

She's trying to suggest that a) she was at HoP 3 hours early and b) that photo is hers. She doesn't explicitly say either so can't be called out.

It bothers me more than it should that she's also used a sunset photo rather than a sunrise to imply she's in London early 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Schrodinger’s tits - simultaneously huge enough that someone can tell your gender from a microscopic picture, yet small enough to fit in a T shirt made for an 11 year old boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Knew she had nicked it as soon as she posted it. Gotta have a great picture for this adventure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.