Jack Monroe #265 Jack Monroe got a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was gutted when Paultons dropped the Hoot Hoot slogan. I think they should bring it back in honour of Jack’s life body of work to be honest. Might campaign for it.

I wonder if she’d be team Boris or team Kier in her review of Paultons/Peppa pig world? Boris said it was his sort of place, Kier said it was dreadful. (So pissed off he didn’t say TERRIBLE)

We’re all in agreement that Toot Toot has to feature in the next thread title, yes?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Someones skype just started ringing and there was a lot of paper shuffling off screen I think it was her 😂 😂

View attachment 1112781View attachment 1112782View attachment 1112783View attachment 1112785

Huge "i'm the main character energy." No-one else in the room acts like this Jack!
What a total fanny. All this to spite mummy and daddy. If that foul snakes parents are reading this, can you just cash in some investments and give her, her inheritance early. Dumping the results of whatever the duck went on in your family on the rest of us, really isn't fair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Is she hanging around long enough hoping to get lunch there? In one of the disgracefully subsidised bars/restaurants?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Question, how can one be bed bound and erm standing in parliament? Genuine question!
So bed-bound she weightlifts, uses a row machine, follows her son to school, has walking boots for all the big walks, pushes chairs back from charity shops, walks to the supermarket a few times a week, goes for jolly jaunts on buses, walks bare-footed in the snow, etc etc
toot toot twit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
thread title Conquered parliament today toot toot would be hilarious if one of the politicians said the pretty woman "posh dress shop" lines. "Youre obviously in the wrong place please leave our restaurant you don't like the fact we get free lunches."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she hanging around long enough hoping to get lunch there? In one of the disgracefully subsidised bars/restaurants?
Imagine if all the MP's and guest speakers gave up the free food at Westminster, and that money was instead given to school meals or food banks?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I just tuned in at work and one of the first things she says is SHE’D like a break??

Love you don’t work for one thing.

And for another...I’m sure those in poverty would like a break from their situation too. Aren’t they the people you’re supposed to be advocating for today? Not yourself and your media career?

Also I’m forever surprised at how perfectly plummy her voice is. The claim that she can’t get tv work cause of her ‘coarse accent’ is one of the most deluded things she’s ever said.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
If only she'd appealed on time, we may not have to hear this BS. Bloody ADHD /s

It's a new twist in the tale for me

Screenshot_20220309-224714_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I was gutted when Paultons dropped the Hoot Hoot slogan. I think they should bring it back in honour of Jack’s life body of work to be honest. Might campaign for it.

I wonder if she’d be team Boris or team Kier in her review of Paultons/Peppa pig world? Boris said it was his sort of place, Kier said it was dreadful. (So pissed off he didn’t say TERRIBLE)

We’re all in agreement that Toot Toot has to feature in the next thread title, yes?
Blimey have they dropped it?! We can't drive past the tourist sign without singing it. Must be ingrained in my memory. We've avoided any parliamentary visits but were there at the same time as Shane Ritchie once. I really don't want to have to boycott them though so if we could avoid campaigning for Jack to be the face of, I'd be grateful 🙏 😊

Reactions: 12
This is a bit 🔺️ but if you're Southern you'll be familiar with Paultons Park and their jingle.

"It's a toot toot, at Jack Monroes!"

It's all I can hear when I'm on this thread. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

Edited to add that their actual jingle is,
"It's a hoot hoot, at Paultons Park!"

(Realised that would otherwise just be a random selection of words for anybody that isn't subjected to the local radio ads.)
Paultons Park it’s a hoot hoot! Thanks for that ear worm, well I remember that advert (and never getting to go because we were ACTUALLY a working class family and it was expensive)

Reactions: 11
Right. She didn't "help set up" Fuel Bank, she participated in publicity to launch it, so exaggerated in the Big House. I needed clarity as I knew she was lying. Sorry you probably all know this already. What a hatgoblin

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
New thread ⬇⬇⬇

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.