Jack Monroe #265 Jack Monroe got a bus

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering today why Jack thinks we would be mad if she had an exciting opportunity, whatever that may be?

The only thing that would make me mad is if she took this opportunity but continued to poor fish and continued to provide nothing to her Patreons.

Which of course she will do because she is a souless empty husk, constantly giving the appearance of goodness but having none of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
ah, thankspaceyou bubbly-d and traumy-s ❤❤ just what I wanted. the curtains are in the puddle

20220308_232208.jpg

20220308_232126.jpg

something, something, something, something kinda ooooh!

jumping on my TOOT TOOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I keep glancing at this picture and thinking they’re in a video shop.

View attachment 1111977

Obviously not like a Blockbusters or anything fancy like that, but the wee local one that would rent out videos and sell all kinds of crap.
I know exactly which you mean. Usually have a bong in the window with ‘for decorative purposes only’ on a neon piece of card.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
20220308_192756.jpg

A bit more of forensic spot the difference. From this angle we can see the tea-towels and dino-planter haven't been moved either. The tupperware of oats is the same too-the one with label on it in first pic. Same amount of stuff in it.

The Mirror piece was Jan 22nd. The dust must be grim. I wonder how long some of that stuff (spices included) have been in there.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Whoever the wise frau was that said no way would her “at home” hair colour be that good from the professional blonde, was absolutely spot on. Seriously it looks ghastly irl, like some kind of patchy purple on greasy beige, certainly not the deep shiny plum she faked. The extent of the tuning is off the scale.
View attachment 1112064View attachment 1112065
Is the hat one actually a wig? I joked that it looked like hat ‘n’ hair came attached but seeing these 2 pics side by side the front bits in the top one are much, much longer…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The sticker on the CD promising free postcards within is the closest we'll come to Jack's fabled Patreon postcards.
a million years ago, when I was a teenager, I used to be one of those who actually filled in and sent back those cards for promotion purposes

best thing I ever got back was a bar of dairy milk to promote gina g's album

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Was googling for a pic of the spice jars to play forensic spot the difference with, got side tracked by photos of Jack, this one must be shared-

20220308_192756.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Whoever the wise frau was that said no way would her “at home” hair colour be that good from the professional blonde, was absolutely spot on. Seriously it looks ghastly irl, like some kind of patchy purple on greasy beige, certainly not the deep shiny plum she faked. The extent of the tuning is off the scale.
View attachment 1112064View attachment 1112065
Yep I think that was me. In the first picture it looked a proper even colour so I assumed she'd been back at the hairdresser but I take it back. It's a badly done box job. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is the hat one actually a wig? I joked that it looked like hat ‘n’ hair came attached but seeing these 2 pics side by side the front bits in the top one are much, much longer…
.....like....this? Pretty sure Jack pops one on when in Edinburgh so as not to look like a tourist
Screenshot_20220309-000815.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve conducted a forensic investigation (see evidence attached) now 100% convinced the hat show was just a smoke screen for a wig. She fucked up her hair with a box dye, bought a WIG to hide the hair, bought a HAT to hide the wig - she’s like the old lady who swallowed a fly!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I’ve conducted a forensic investigation (see evidence attached) now 100% convinced the hat show was just a smoke screen for a wig. She fucked up her hair with a box dye, bought a WIG to hide the hair, bought a HAT to hide the wig - she’s like the old lady who swallowed a fly!!
Hurrah! The wiggos are back! I wonder if she'll go to Edinburgh for a wander round Sainsburys and a Five Guys again.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I will stop TOOT TOOT ing everything, eventually, promise (she brought this on herself though)

but I can't help but think of this

Screenshot_20220309-002440_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't remember the mail ever being after Jack, why does she say they're out to ruin her?
Plus, she thought that sticky brown poo was huge ground breaking stuff so I can only imagine that whatever opportunity she's baiting about can only be something as equally anti climactic when seen in relation to her ten years of campaigning and building an actual niche for herself

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't remember the mail ever being after Jack, why does she say they're out to ruin her?
Plus, she thought that sticky brown poo was huge ground breaking stuff so I can only imagine that whatever opportunity she's baiting about can only be something as equally anti climactic when seen in relation to her ten years of campaigning and building an actual niche for herself
They asked her for a comment when they ran the story regarding her horrible comments about David Cameron's late son. As questions she doesn't like seem to send her mental she thinks that's harassment. Also it makes her seem dead important to the simpletons who still buy her act and of course prepares the ground for dismissing any negative coverage she may attract in the future as part of a smear campaign.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
The local mental health services used to have a protocol called "Nothing About Me Without Me" to ensure their service users were involved in every part of decision-making as long as they had capacity. I am now wondering if this should be used for The Poors. Instead of poverty cos players sitting with the great and the good (yes, I am talking about you Jack 👋), speak to inspirational community leaders and workers who deal with poverty and its attendant problems every day. No, they may not be polished and eloquent for some refined ears but they will know what they are talking about.
Unfortunately Jack has co-opted “nothing about us without us” as if she’s in the gang

ICO squig was concerned about giving Jack personal information for one of her books. She asked Jack to delete the info and she got a typical Jack reply back so reported her to the ICO. Who I don’t think could do anything. But since then she has been here to say hello but I think she was a bit overwhelmed by us.
I don’t think ICO squig came to say hello. We know she was reading along as she posted a nice tweet about being nominated for a fun award (she was up for a Sloppie for best squig) she may well read along here but she’s not on tattle, she hasn’t crossed the streams. Mercury squig was the one we overwhelmed.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.