Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no that tweet about Matt 🤦‍♀️
I'm cringing for her so much. Has he ever even once acknowledged her on SM? Even his wife didn't respond.
She keeps trying to imply they have these ongoing bantz and gags that are part of their cheeky little duo act. It is actually a bit painful.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She really doesn't look well at all. I really hope she is getting all the medical attention she needs. It's very concerning

Reactions: 8
"Details to follow, this is just a light teaser," she said on Instagram.
A light teaser with her hairy legs 😱🤢, wonder if she will blame the not full maine coon and say it was his fault somehow that her legs looked hairy 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Details to follow, this is just a light teaser," she said on Instagram.
It's the Instagram equivalent of vaguebooking isn't it? It is no less obnoxious and annoying, the tool of a teenager desperate for attention. If you've got something to say, just bleeping say it. What's with all the stupid intrigue?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I hate when people do that. It's like big news....... The. Leave you hanging. Why don't they just say it then and there. It's a big pet hates at well as long time baby names announcements. Fair enough if you can't decide just shut up till you do know and then say.. don't just keep posting still deciding on baby's names for 20, 000 years.

Those photos have me very very concerned for her well being. I've said this before if she was my mate,. I'd be on the phone having a serious chat.

Reactions: 11
Ooh I've got it. I bet she is reinventing herself. This is the launch new beginning where she wants to be known as Melissa Hadjicostas.
By jove I think I've got it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Nobody asked for a hair timeline but I made one anyway.
This is juuuust in the time I’ve been aware of Jack (February 2020) and my gosh there’s been a lot of looks and a lot of terrible editing!
I didn't ask, but I needed this!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s still not accepting comments on Insta, I see. That will be due to Hellmann’s I expect. (Though god knows what they will make of this latest development.)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you remember when she was sorting out the shed and kept it hush hush wink wink about the amazing plan..... Got nims and all the other 'fans' excited.....

Then it went down like a fart in a lift when executed.

Yeah that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Tragically quite excited for this next twist in the tale & the fun we’ll all have together. 🥰 I don’t think it’d be an onlyfans, I think she wants us to bite and run with that so she can turn around and snap at her sex work shaming trolls (which no one has done).

Realistically though whatever it is won’t come to fruition as she’s lazy. I mean it took Hellman’s sponsorship to motivate her to do anything with the (now condemned?) shed...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.