Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was referring to herself in those pictures as being the something that's simmering...as in simmering hot 🤔
I didn’t even know there were words! I saw the pictures and that was it, no words appeared on my radar 😂

Possibly... You never know if some of these men that follow her get a bit iffy sometimes? Or it could just be her being over dramatic again 🤷
But to need a bodyguard the implication is surely you need protection when you’re out (you would surely find someone else to live short term if you thought you were in imminent risk in your home)....and in the whole haircut saga she said she hadn’t been out...🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You can tell she’s used a filter on this to darken the colours (do we have any graphic designers who can comment on this?) which clearly exacerbates shadow-y areas like under bones etc and gives the impression she’s sickly. If this was insta I’d maybe use that filter on a photo of a building or a book or something to make it pop, definitely not on me?!
Yep, these photos are edited af.

Wonky and distorted wall behind her backside. She's used the slimming tool as well as the smoothing tool.

View attachment 153211
Exactly. You can clearly see the Photoshopping. Compare this to the one she's posted on Insta and the one she's used for her Twitter pic. They're much less edited - her hip looks bumpier, doesn't have the fuzzy edge, her legs aren't so smooth, and the wall doesn't seem to warp inwards at her waist.

Jack has been BUSY editing her photos!
Strange though, how she's posted both the heavily edited and the less heavily versions 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Or was it a mistake to post both but vodka made her do it? Seem to remember her posting some risqué photos ages ago and afterwards she said she’d been off her face.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I didn’t even know there were words! I saw the pictures and that was it, no words appeared on my radar 😂

But to need a bodyguard the implication is surely you need protection when you’re out (you would surely find someone else to live short term if you thought you were in imminent risk in your home)....and in the whole haircut saga she said she hadn’t been out...🤔

Back to the old nonsense of 'needing' to carry a knife for 'protection' (catch the bleeping privilege there - as if a PoC would be able to argue the same) and wear a stab vest, I guess. Although the initial Twitter hoo-ha over whether TWAW or not when that happened a long, long time ago, would have been extremely violent in tone, as it always seems to be, a legal size knife (never mind an illegal purpose) wouldn't do much against anybody other than make them even more pissed off and violent.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Possibly... You never know if some of these men that follow her get a bit iffy sometimes? Or it could just be her being over dramatic again 🤷
Maybe a man said 'Good morning' again?
I thought she would use her trusty patented shin kick manoeuvre.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cant lie I've spent my entire lockdown watching Law and Order reruns on 5 USA,
Having Lenny Briscoe notice me is literally the icing on the cake...❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Exactly. You can clearly see the Photoshopping. Compare this to the one she's posted on Insta and the one she's used for her Twitter pic. They're much less edited - her hip looks bumpier, doesn't have the fuzzy edge, her legs aren't so smooth, and the wall doesn't seem to warp inwards at her waist.

Strange though, how she's posted both the heavily edited and the less heavily versions 🤔.
Why would she post both versions? Confusing.
It’s like she WANTS the scrutiny, the discussion of her motives. She’s a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Still catching up but I just went on insta and she has uploaded just one of the pics there, comments turned off, of course, but twitter pics have been edited, the insta one has not the reason I know this is her legs are a different colour and all hairy in the insta one, now I have nothing against not shaving your legs, I haven't shaved my legs in a fortnight 😂😂 but why edit and upload one set of pics to one social site and then upload a non edited version to another, it makes it obvious you edit your pics, it just made me hoot 😂😂 here enjoy this close up and apologies if already mentioned, I am several pages behind lol View attachment 153380
I think she's accidentally uploaded the unedited version. Just when you thought it couldn't get any cringier.

Also think it's really tit how much she's photoshopped those images. For someone who harps on about body issues, to post them without a disclaimer that they're heavily edited seems really deceptive to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah, Welsh Bodyguard Man - I would say he is a bit overqualified for us lovelies over here (see profile attached - bit of a Downton enthusiast too, as it happens - what’s the betting he is in fact a fantasist living in his mum’s spare room surfing the net in his underpants). But as we know from the Hopkins judgement, Jack has a tendency to exaggerate the level of online threats she receives (UNDERSTATEMENT).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
20200614_000647.jpg

To be honest? No.

PS this, er, brilliant recipe idea has been up for a shorter time than the "sexy" pics, and has more likes. Jack, the people have spoken: a double layer of burger cheese is more appealing than your skanky old sports bra.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Is the bodyguard thing in reference to when she took that train journey and ended up kicking a load of people or something ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 153493

To be honest? No.

PS this, er, brilliant recipe idea has been up for a shorter time than the "sexy" pics, and has more likes. Jack, the people have spoken: a double layer of burger cheese is more appealing than your skanky old sports bra.
She must be currently on the 10% of time she's not vegan (ish). I'm not vegan nor vegetarian but I wouldn't eat that artery clogging mixture. I'd need to hug the gaviscon in bed for dear life

• Haha
Reactions: 14
M
Unusually, superfan hasn’t commented on the Twitter pics. Maybe this sort of thing is not her cup of tea.
Maybe she has become aware that the promised book is not happening but Jack had time to send Nigella one. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She must be currently on the 10% of time she's not vegan (ish). I'm not vegan nor vegetarian but I wouldn't eat that artery clogging mixture. I'd need to hug the gaviscon in bed for dear life
Someone asked her if the recipe can be veganised, and she assures us it can (replace the mince with raw tofu, the cheese with vegan mayo, and instead of cooking it just kind of smush it together and hope for the best?).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's that really annoying person you worked with at summer camp once for 2 weeks that you made the mistake of accepting the friend request on Facebook and now they overly familiarly comment on all your statuses.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s not even remotely vegan. Her latest recipes are hardcore meat - pork crackling, sausages, burgers. Sausage sandwiches day after day. She eats more meat than I do (and I’m a bog standard omnivore).

Even photoshopped, those pics are extremely grotty. Maybe that’s what she was going for, but ... 😕🤢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.