Jack Monroe #26 Jack be bitter, Jack be quick, Jack stop being such a dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She never talks about Matt in normal professional terms, like “Fantastic chef” or “great guy” or anything run of the mill. It’s always “love the absolute bones” or “would walk through fire for him” type stuff (I’m paraphrasing that last one, your honour, as I can’t be arsed to go back to thread #3 and check her exact words).

Imagine gushing like that over a colleague you worked with for less than a fortnight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Here is the thing that really bleeping bothers me. I’m a mum right, not that it matters a jot because I think anybody who has any ounce of sense about them would feel the same.
This boy is 10. I have a stepson who is 10. If my stepson thought, nevermind SAW pictures of me like that on the Internet, or knew I was engaging in drivelling on about things that mysteriously don’t add up, or pray tell, having actual outbursts online in this day and age, he would literally disown me. And he’s the most mild mannered sweet kid in the world.

someone, somewhere must have said to Jack that for fucks sake, you have a kid who will be in secondary school and kids are vicious little cunts - please tone it down, or better yet, get some bleeping other outlet for the pain you’re clearly in and have been for a while. This latest stint isn’t new - I’ve been following her for years and it’s always some drama followed by another, which is then miraculously okay, and then the depths of hell again. The only people I know who live that way and crucially, play it out online, are a few friends who have very clinically severe MH problems that require a heap load of meds and therapy to counteract, and they’re not bleeping famous!

I just end up reading and watching Jack with my hands over my eyes. I genuinely want what’s best for her and her son because far be it from being a vicious troll and a bully, I’m a middle aged mother of two boys and have my own MH problems who genuinely fears for her, her health and her sons health. Mate, I’ve been there. It’s a bleeping lonely world.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She never talks about Matt in normal professional terms, like “Fantastic chef” or “great guy” or anything run of the mill. It’s always “love the absolute bones” or “would walk through fire for him” type stuff (I’m paraphrasing that last one, your honour, as I can’t be arsed to go back to thread #3 and check her exact words).

A little tip that some may find handy - the site search function is excellent. Just put a significant word or two and select 'This forum' and it takes seconds.

1592073000893.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She had one! A year or so ago, it was bright yellow and she got it so that she could only do work stuff on computers etc. It was before a twitter break that lasted a few days. 🤔

Internet savy but didn't know she could switch off her affiliate links?
Rightio Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pulled a teensy GrunkaLunka and caught up from this morning.

Her outfit is such a contradiction of support levels. The baggy sports top on the top and constrictive girdle on the bottom. Vogue must have their fingers on the dial button.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Placing my bet that she never actually reveals what’s ‘simmering’ because there’s no way they’re promo shots for anything except her low self esteem

• Sad
Reactions: 33
I can’t believe she called MT a boy. How ridiculously patronising. He’s 46 years old and not her partner or best friend. Also, all of this loving and adoring him - didn’t she work with him, socially distanced, for like a week? I mean, I love and adore his rolled up sleeves, but I wouldn’t bang on about it publicly like that. I only don’t mind doing it here because NOBODY reads (lurks) here, obvs 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I’ve now started watching Saturday Kitchen on catch up having come here after DKL

Matt is so different on SKL I can’t see him wanting to do another DKL. I also find it odd that Jack thinks she did such a good job it’s not as if the IG lives are really good ?

Just weird

Reactions: 15

Imagine gushing like that over a colleague you worked with for less than a fortnight.
Particularly one that could barely tolerate you.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Folks I HATE to admit this but I think Jack is living in 2060 and us all in 2020. Those weird under boob pouches are actually to put in freezer packs. As someone who is “blessed” in the boob department and has the delight of under mammary sweat - it’s genius. 😂👌🏻 (Full disclosure: I probably made this up. #dontsueme)

(At a loss for an explanation about a top designed to look like you have big old pit sweat patches tho)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is happening? I took a day off, thinking the weather is gorgeous, she's been quiet. Now I come back to this????? Argh, have to GrunkaLunka it. Pray for me, tattlers. See you in 18 pages.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Still catching up but I just went on insta and she has uploaded just one of the pics there, comments turned off, of course, but twitter pics have been edited, the insta one has not the reason I know this is her legs are a different colour and all hairy in the insta one, now I have nothing against not shaving your legs, I haven't shaved my legs in a fortnight 😂😂 but why edit and upload one set of pics to one social site and then upload a non edited version to another, it makes it obvious you edit your pics, it just made me hoot 😂😂 here enjoy this close up and apologies if already mentioned, I am several pages behind lol
Screenshot_20200613_201613.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Placing my bet that she never actually reveals what’s ‘simmering’ because there’s no way they’re promo shots for anything except her low self esteem
I thought she was referring to herself in those pictures as being the something that's simmering...as in simmering hot 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.