Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack benefited from being small fry and too under the radar. As she gets higher profile and makes more money it will become. It’s obvious how fraudulent she is. More and more followers of her Patreon will wonder why she is constantly on the beg?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
People will have more sympathy when someone is struggling to feed themselves and young children or babies, mention that a teenager is always hungry and it's like 🤷. At least someone knows where they'll find thousands for energy bills this year 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 29
If she reads here, I'd just like to say - Jack, you're a disgusting scam artist. As you sit there rubbing your hands with glee at the thought of all that lovely cash coming your way, do you even spare a though for the people that this money could actually benefit, for example if it was donated to a food bank each month or to homeless charities? You make me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Yeah the Kickstarter really damaged her, hopefully these fools paying to join the grifty shade of beige club will be similarly annoyed soon enough. Also she no longer owns the web domain name, quick buy it someone!!!

Before Asda it was a hospital, and before that, a workhouse - so it would have been a site of historically significant slop.
I will happily donate to anyone who's willing to buy that motherfucker!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Shame on all those media wonks who amplified her this week. Shame on Nigella the most for enabling her grifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
It’s v disturbing that there are kiddies without socks and beds all the while Jack’s raking in Patreon money for……. Being brave enough to soak up daytime tv slots to discuss their lives?

If anyone buys it we could create a live patreon tracker vis for it lol 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Why did none of the shows she was on give Shoebury Asda a quick ring to check the prices? Why blindly believe her? When did tweets become facts? Shoebury Asda phone number is 01702 382500. 10 second google and a 2 minute phone call would have quashed this rubbish.

Sorry to mither on and I’m aware you’ve probably all said the same things over the last few threads I’m just so pissed off over it now I’ve seen the rice/pasta/beans etc myself. I already need another holiday to destress!

• Heart
Reactions: 69
That is IT. I've used my autistic calculator brain to do some Big Maths, some granular maths and some average-sized maths to build a large cannon capable of firing a sideboard at high velocity directly into the sun. So long and Thankyou for all the tinned fish. YEET 🌃
I find it funny that I do actually have Asperger's syndrome and I'm really crap at mental arithmetic.

Remembering numbers, sure. Adding them up in my head? Not so much.

Also, this reminded me of the Goon Show episode The Giant Bombardon, which is probably one of their least problematic ones to listen to now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s v disturbing that there are kiddies without socks and beds all the while Jack’s raking in Patreon money for……. Being brave enough to soak up daytime tv slots to discuss their lives?

If anyone buys it we could create a live patreon tracker vis for it lol 👀
How much would *a* web domain name cost if one might be considering such a purchase, oh queen of all the things I don't understand ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
How much would *a* web domain name cost if one might be considering such a purchase, oh queen of all the things I don't understand ?
Depends what you host on it. If it's just a blog and some pics then probably a few quid a month.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.