Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like Nigella fed Mogwai her after-midnight cheesecake and spilt some water over it as well. 445 Patreons now, JLC

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve just gone back to reread Jacks initial tweet and it’s really pissed me off that most of the things she first tweeted about are available. I was this | | close to tweeting about it but I really don’t want the flying monkeys. I also thought about making a new twitter just for it but then it would be dismissed as a troll account.
She’s had all this attention off the back of lies and I wish more blue tickers/squiggles that are retweeting her lived nearer so they could see for themselves. Or I really wish an Asda employee would post about it to prove she is FULL OF BULLSHIT

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Red squig has been tweeting everyone from Alastair Campbell to Stephen McGann about Jack's Patreon, urging them to retweet. She's also a grass.

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 17.44.59.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62
Just went to check on our db & everything has thankfully been captured. For new fraus the weird number on the left is called epoch, just an easier (IMO) way of capturing datetime. This updates with her patron sub every 10 minutes, look at the change between rows.

72B6407D-ECAD-49C3-8BBC-80C3A644ABF4.jpeg

I’d been meaning to change this to hourly updates as it never bleeping moved, thank god for having a toddler to keep me busy ey?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64
Someone under Nigella's tweet said how marvellous it is she said about patreon as it means Jack can now 'feed even more people'.
How? Why?
Are they all thick?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
That is IT. I've used my autistic calculator brain to do some Big Maths, some granular maths and some average-sized maths to build a large cannon capable of firing a sideboard at high velocity directly into the sun. So long and Thankyou for all the tinned fish. YEET 🌃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
In the Asda? Lived within a 15 minute walk of it since, well, before it was built!

I forgot to add that even here we have a sushi / Asian snack fridge in Asda. Has all sorts, I got some gyoza for a light supper. Its as though Asda have realized the demographic in the area has changed and will adapt to survive....
Yes before was built, when it was the hospital!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
In Asda?!
🎶 away in an Asda, no value rice for her tea, the little HotesTilaire was born in aisle 3,
Sleep tight little tattler , on tinned Mandarins your cradle rocks,
rest now for tomorrow will be more lies , grifts and slop 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Can everyone just sit in a circle, hold hands and chant.....
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.

It's frustrating to see that patreon number rise. However, rise it must! The more patrons Jack has the more people will feel the disappointment when she fails to deliver. The more people will feel shafted, the more they will grumble. They have to!! It may take a few weeks but eventually the penny will drop. The spotlight has to be bigger for someone with influence to actually realise what we've all been saying forever, and do something about it!
Besides, Jack can no longer claim they're doing this all for free. She has benefitted financially from the conversation over the last week, there's no denying it🤷‍♀️ That will also get people's backs up.

As a wise frau once said, Kumbaya Motherfuckers!🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Yeah the Kickstarter really damaged her, hopefully these fools paying to join the grifty shade of beige club will be similarly annoyed soon enough. Also she no longer owns the web domain name, quick buy it someone!!!

🎶 away in an Asda, no value rice for her tea, the little HotesTilaire was born in aisle 3,
Sleep tight little tattler , on tinned Mandarins your cradle rocks,
rest now for tomorrow will be more lies , grifts and slop 🎶
Before Asda it was a hospital, and before that, a workhouse - so it would have been a site of historically significant slop.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Don't worry my darlings. Her time will come, we must exercise patience. Recall the ancient proverb: the mills of the gods grind plenty of black pepper slowly but they grind exceeding fine.

(@HotesTilaire for absolutely no reason at all, which domain name is it she no longer owns?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.