Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs, I truly thought we might see Jack get cancelled this year, even just a little bit. Now she is like a flaming phoenix ffs. See what you have done Nigella 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 35
For the love of LJC will someone please tell me which domain she has allowed to lapse. I've already got an account with a domain provider and I am more than spiteful enough to buy the bloody thing.

I got an A level in maths in 2009 but I've got basic maths wrong in previous threads here. It's almost like autistic people being good at maths is... a stereotype :eek:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Depends what you host on it. If it's just a blog and some pics then probably a few quid a month.
Mine is £28 a year, the URL an homage to the previous Kebab Cat. Popular ones or those similar to popular names will be more. For example if you had the .co.uk version a shyster might buy the .com version in the hope you are offered good money for it. Happens less these days. But hmm, what was that mysterious URL and how much is it now?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just as a reminder, she lives

1 mile from the evil Asda
1.6 miles from Lidl
2.4 miles from a large Tesco

And has many smaller shops within a 1.5 mile radius, including a greengrocer.

All major supermarkets also deliver.

Why can't she shop around like the rest of us?
She also has a train station and a bus stop both under 10minutes walk away. I'd love to have access to public transport, there's none here at all. Taxi or nowt, £40 there and back to nearest town . She's fortunate to have such good amenities around her, but all she can do is complain! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I will happily donate to anyone who's willing to buy that motherfucker!
I'm happy to donate too, seriously! I can't subscribe to her Patreon though cos her and I have beef! 🔺️ not ↪🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 24
For example if you had the .co.uk version a shyster might buy the .com version in the hope you are offered good money for it. Happens less these days.
It happens less because they changed the law a while back to try to mitigate it. So, IIRC, if a company thinks you have intentionally brought a domain similar to theirs then a court can make you turn it over for free.

(I'm not a lawyer)

Reactions: 15
Don't worry my darlings. Her time will come, we must exercise patience. Recall the ancient proverb: the mills of the gods grind plenty of black pepper slowly but they grind exceeding fine.

(@HotesTilaire for absolutely no reason at all, which domain name is it she no longer owns?)
Thriftyshadesofbeige.CON

Why did none of the shows she was on give Shoebury Asda a quick ring to check the prices? Why blindly believe her? When did tweets become facts? Shoebury Asda phone number is 01702 382500. 10 second google and a 2 minute phone call would have quashed this rubbish.

Sorry to mither on and I’m aware you’ve probably all said the same things over the last few threads I’m just so pissed off over it now I’ve seen the rice/pasta/beans etc myself. I already need another holiday to destress!
She only looked online Yano.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thanks Hotes. It's saying it's taken so she must still own it, just doesn't host anything on it? 🤷‍♀️ Although my domain provider does offer a broker service which is £72.99 plus commission. I'm spiteful but I'm not that spiteful. Plus I imagine she'd benefit financially from my purchasing it in that way, in the unlikely event she did agree to the sale.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It was the cabal who saw it had expired, I feel only 3 or 6 months after it being under construction, maybe search the threads as it’s catalogued.
I have to go to the land of my birth to get traditional smart price cookies, catch you later and let me know wher to send the slopcoin for the crowdfunder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just a thought, lads, but can I just check with @Yel or @Pocahontas that we're not sliding down a Tattle ski slope of excitement leaping into an abyss of darkness?
Still up for it though, motherfuckers.

Reactions: 27
There'll be a wanky welcome new patreons post incoming. Oh god it's just sickening isn't it but I suppose it'll be entertaining watching the Squigs realise they're getting duck all and a wee egg for their money.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A girl in the big houses at the top of our street who went to a different school got one. She was the stuff of legend when she invited every kid in our street and the next to a special Mr Frosty party after finding out none of us scruffy urchins from the back to backs had one. I'd say 'and then we all clapped' but actually it was quite tit as toys go, we ran out of the flavour mix and a bit of it fell off.
This may be where my love of FACTS and FORENSIC research developed. Don't believe the hype, kids.
Whispers, what’s a mr frosty? 🥺

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I suspect her tweet was aimed at her son's dad's ex. Deliberately to rile them.
I'm not sure. Whilst I think Jack is 100% a spite goblin, SB'S Dad only has two kids on social media (SB and a chronically ill SG). Didn't Jack refer to the alleged cuddling child as a he? I'm hugely confused either way.

Reactions: 21
479 patreons now - she's going to blast through 500 tonight, isn't she? 500 would be at the very least £1,540 a month.

How does Patreon's monthly cycle work? If people sign up today for their £3.50 are they immediately going to get billed again on Tuesday for February, or will this payment count for that?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I'm not sure. Whilst I think Jack is 100% a spite goblin, SB'S Dad only has two kids on social media (SB and a chronically ill SG). Didn't Jack refer to the alleged cuddling child as a he? I'm hugely confused either way.
Ah, I thought he had three. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.