Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These idiots won't be happy until she's blackmailed her way into a high profile job she's vastly unqualified for

Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 18.35.28.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
To clarify, if I had bought the domain I wouldn't have hosted anything on it. I don't wish to be ejected from the cabal (and Tattle at large) for crossing that line. If I wanted to go nuclear I'd buy cookingonabotstrap.com and have it redirect to Slopbot, put SEO on slopbot.com and make a Twitter bot to reply to idiotic squigs with 6kg of turnips when they don't like turnips but I SHAN'T.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Not entirely sure what's being suggested, but honestly I'd leave the setting up collecting money to buy a domain. Easy to get caught up with it, but her old domains won't get much hits and won't really achieve anything. A campaign that could be seen as a bit spiteful and probably better to rise against it.

The tattle wiki appears high in Google and will people enlighten people way more.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Hello. I have been FORCED out of lurkdom by Nigella, whose books and food I rate promoting this total disgrace, how could she? I'm having Nigella's chicken with garlic cream sauce for dinner tonight, I just hope I can still enjoy it under the circs. Being charitable for a min, maybe her hand was forced. I've seen several weirdos tweet suggesting they have a show together with Jack cooking a budget version of Nigella's more luxe dishes. She may have panicked and thought to avoid the potential cringe discussions with La Slopster by making sure the con-artist had a few extra quid coming in.

I first created an account around the time of her wailing over Jamie Oliver, I think. I've enjoyed reading along here whilst being utterly appalled by this shameless, grasping person of limited talents ever since. Hearing her on the radio so much recently has been unpleasant, she sounds like a parody Keith Richards. I was listening to her on James O'Brien and when she weirdly laughed, for ages, I found my face contorting with discomfort.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I forgot what a dirty wee hoormaister Hugh was.
I have to admire Divine Brown though, she didn't have a clue who he was until the press turned up on her doorstep the following morning, but she rode the publicity wave like a pro, made $1.6 million, bought a house and put her daughters through private school. She had good business sense!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
I remember people spotted a Charlie Bighams wooden oven tray in amongst the clutter in her kitchen!

Food prices were artificially low in 2012 ish. This is also when I was a single mum on benefits and all of the big supermarkets were trying to outdo themselves on their value ranges so you had tomatoes, beans, curry sauce, stock cubes and a few more items for 9p hoping that you would spend more once you were in the store.
Several times she has presented food in Charlie bighams containers

Reactions: 32
Nigella, while you‘re at it, that other national treasure Katie Price needs a few quid Just now. Can you tweet your followers to sign up to her new Only Fans account?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Not entirely sure what's being suggested, but honestly I'd leave the setting up collecting money to buy a domain. Easy to get caught up with it, but her old domains won't get much hits and won't really achieve anything. A campaign that could be seen as a bit spiteful and probably better to rise against it.

The tattle wiki appears high in Google and will people enlighten people way more.
Thanks, Yel. Does the same line of thinking apply to Patreon too?

Reactions: 14
I have to admire Divine Brown though, she didn't have a clue who he was until the press turned up on her doorstep the following morning, but she rode the publicity wave like a pro, made $1.6 million, bought a house and put her daughters through private school. She had good business sense!
Hard agree, it sounds like she was a very quick thinker and spunking the money on her children's education instead of a Cotswold collection? Bravo. Jack take take note!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Stephen Merchant's character in his 'Outlaws' programme was caught by the police the same way Hugh was allegedly caught by police.
According to Merchant, the legend goes that whilst Divine Brown was 'servicing' Hugh he had his foot on the brake pedal and the, ahem, action of the BJ made Hugh raise and lower his foot, which caused the rear lights to flash and attracted the attention of a passing squad car.
Merchant thought this was hilarious and wrote it into his script.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.