Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet that soulless laughter she’s so prone to is ringing round the ugly kitchen as we speak. Really revolting she’s so happy to cash in on something like this.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I'm sorry if anyone was upset by Jack's tweet. I'm a bit rubbish at knowing when spoilers might be needed 😫
Oh no my love I’m not having a go at you with it, at all, I love and appreciate our thread archivists and would never have anything negative to say! I’m just stunned she doesn’t see it, I suppose she’s never had to safeguard a child and chose to pimp hers out to the press so it wouldn’t occur to her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also love the fact we’re all so far into this bizarre social experiment that we can cheer at pics of Asda smart price goods & laugh at a Charlie Bigham strapped in? What has the internet become 😭

ps sorry for the flurry of comments, the chaos is too fast and this is my first child free break for days!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
fraus, is it possible to be scared of a piece of furniture ? because i saw this sideboard in a second hand shop and nearly jumped
good to see that the shopkeeper has been vigilant and put a glass dome to contain the starts of a Jack infestation
AC96021C-8CD7-4199-9675-BFABECA9B3F1.jpeg

Nothing ruins a sideboard more than the presence of any Jacks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
With regards to companies house and tax…
I’m a director of a ltd company. I submit my accounts to companies house by 31st March (this is my submission date). My corporation tax is due 1st April. You could probably estimate your tax without a submission but it would be really difficult to do so (in my opinion).

I am mainly paid through PAYE but occasionally take a dividend so I also do self assessment - this and any tax due is the same day - 31st Jan.

PAYE and NI contributions for staff are due by 22nd of each month.

VAT (Although I doubt she’s vat registered tbh) is either due quarterly or yearly, depending on the option chosen.

I would bet she has probably (hopefully) paid her self assessment and as she claimed furlough, someone is also paid by PAYE (could have just been Caroline) so hopefully she’s paid that.

self assessment submissions are not made public like company accounts.

HMRC will stop a strike off if they are owed money. Infact anyone her company owes money to can request a strike off be stopped.

I’m not even going to start on the patron thing because I am FUMING

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Right I’m home. What an end to a holiday 😂
It was quite busy in Asda and I wanted to get back to unpack etc so I haven’t photographed everything but tried to remember some of the main items mentioned. I spotted a lot of smart price white packaged items and a lot of Asda own items. Fortunately didn’t bump in to Jack, I had my husband as my security on the look out!

I’ll put the photos in a spoiler as there’s quite a few and they’re big.
My receipt to show it is Shoebury Asda
View attachment 1025230

View attachment 1025233

View attachment 1025234

View attachment 1025237
View attachment 1025238
(fancy!) Single lemons are 20p

View attachment 1025240

View attachment 1025244
(They also had a 25p and 32p can of beans)

View attachment 1025242

View attachment 1025243

View attachment 1025260

View attachment 1025245
RINSED BEANS

View attachment 1025254

View attachment 1025246
(Got flashbacks to the thread where fish was mentioned so much the word lost all meaning)

View attachment 1025247
31p peaches

View attachment 1025248

View attachment 1025249

View attachment 1025251
I haven’t grunked to the custard bit where I presume this thread title came from but took a photo of it anyway

I can’t remember who asked about curry sauce but the only one I could spot today was an 89p one
The custard must be photoshopped surely

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Still coming to you from 10 pages in the past, and a softy gentle trigger warning for elusion to CSA/safeguarding?

What the duck is that bleeping tweet? If she tweeted that about my child the bleep wouldn’t have thumbs left, she is VILE. I’m all for co sleeping, gentle/attachment parenting, there is no such thing as too much love your child can receive but there are very important boundaries we must lay as parents to safeguard them?!! Allowing complete strangers/non trusted adults (eg not Nan, auntie, mum/dad) to share intimate spaces such as their BED/room and spend extended periods of time with them alone IS NOT IT. Idk if I’m insane for being this angry but she’s a bleeping sicko, all of this is personal branding to appear like a naturally maternal person when she very clearly is not!!!!
I am a trusted adult and this makes me feel bleeping ill to read even without taking into account my own childhood safeguarding fails. If someone in my life had done and posted this I’d put a stop to it in a similar manner. I think this level of anger is wholly appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I find the date of Incorporation on the Companies House site interesting.
Does anyone else think that it might have been a birthday gift?

'Daddy sorted you out a limited company for your birthday, Darling. Isn't that wonderful?'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think we should see it as a positive that more muppets are stupid enough to give her money.
I’m looking forward to seeing the latest must have middle class tat that she’s going to treat herself to.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The way I RAN here after seeing Mom's tweet and all the gullible squigs falling over each other to help Jack buy a new sideboard and another ton of manky spoons.

I feel genuinely sick.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
To also post said anecdote on the back of the allegations she made public on twitter last year is beyond fucked.
I know all of it’s so likely untrue, but if she has made it all up for effect it’s just so bleeping sinister that she would do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To also post said anecdote on the back of the allegations she made public on twitter last year is beyond fucked.
I know all of it’s so likely untrue, but if she has made it all up for effect it’s just so bleeping sinister that she would do so.
What allegations?? Don’t tell me she’s claiming THAT too!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I hope the new Patreons scream blue bloody murder when they don't get anything for their subscription

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I hope the new Patreons scream blue bloody murder when they don't get anything for their subscription
It’ll take them a while to cop on because a) they are obviously idiots and b) they think she is busy. You know, doing that Twitter thing. Taking down big supermarket.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.