Jack Monroe #249 Smart Price Custard Denier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
325 patreons kinell Mom
that’s 65 new today
View attachment 1025440
Discount code for the defunct website? 10/10 value - Issa Bros take note!

It is horrible that so many people will sign up but necessary for illustrative purposes. She’ll duck it up, fail to do anything, engineer a chaos - rinse (beans) and repeat.

It seems that lots of people don’t get it til they have a personal letdown experience e.g. kickstarter, so the more the better tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
If that number of people are so damn stupid that they will give away money without research, then let them do it. They are so bleeping stupid, they’re beyond help. It’s pathetic and I have no sympathy whatsoever. When she is caught out I will be one of the people laughing loudest.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
If that number of people are so damn stupid that they will give away money without research, then let them do it. They are so bleeping stupid, they’re beyond help. It’s pathetic and I have no sympathy whatsoever. When she is caught out I will be one of the people laughing loudest.
Yes, but just think of that deep glow of satisfaction they will feel for keeping one smol pixie in Cotswold Company Sideboards, urban decay eyeshadow and random crap off ebay.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
When you think about it, this is incredibly irresponsible of Nigella. She knows Jack's demographic. Taking from the poor to give to a rich.

Fewmin'.

Yes, but just think of that deep glow of satisfaction they will feel for keeping one smol pixie in Cotswold Company Sideboards, urban decay eyeshadow and random crap off ebay.
And lip filler, botox, tooth whitening, Invisalign... :(

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Maybe I'm just getting bitchier in my old age, but I don't care about these gobshite squigs. Let them be stupid, let them give away their money. They're beyond saving.
go-stupid-stupid.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
They're not all stupid though, some of them are particularly vulnerable to being scammed for various other reasons. That's why Jack pisses me off so much- she claims to represent the vulnerable whilst actually exploiting them, it's disgusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
They're not all stupid though, some of them are particularly vulnerable to being scammed for various other reasons. That's why Jack pisses me off so much- she claims to represent the vulnerable whilst actually exploiting them, it's disgusting.
This is true but we can’t warn them. All we really have is to wait for the stupid to figure it out and make enough noise to hopefully turn some of the adjacent vulnerable🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 22
so, when the squigs are getting all click-happy and digging out their debit cards for the patreon, are they just completely blind to the fact nothing has been posted there since November 2020, let alone anything making it to an actual post box?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This is true but we can’t warn them. All we really have is to wait for the stupid to figure it out and make enough noise to hopefully turn some of the adjacent vulnerable🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes. I'm so glad I found tattle so I know others have also realised what a manipulative fraud JM is. I love it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m so disappointed in Nigella but more so those unwitting nuggets who have signed over their hard earned cash into this charlatan’s begging bowl.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Nigella is a dick. She could signpost her sizeable, wealthy audience towards charities that help the poor. Instead she tells them to keep her little pet pov in Cotswalds. duck off and take your "teeheehee I'm so naughty making a cheesecake as a midnight snack" nonsense with you!

Make it stop!
Get her going where exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 87
so, when the squigs are getting all click-happy and digging out their debit cards for the patreon, are they just completely blind to the fact nothing has been posted there since November 2020, let alone anything making it to an actual post box?
I wish a Squig would point that out to Nigella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.