Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been grunking at least 50 pages, what a bleeping ride! There is so much I could say but you have all put it so eloquently and dare I say articulately. I felt it best to sum up my thoughts in a picture.

View attachment 1003418

Also please let me introduce my playground hero, the one and only Jimmy Hill, whose chin we would all emulate when calling out another's lies.

View attachment 1003423

Check out that chin, phoawrr

View attachment 1003427
Brilliant!
That Man in the washing machine! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Just watched the clip. Her teeth - what the hell? I'm sorry but they look ridiculous.
No wonder she has been lying low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Hang in there Trifely D, you are on the right side of history. The journos are starting to notice.🥕
Anyone got a clip or I could watch bbcnews24 until she pops up again?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
I’ve complained as I don’t think it helps BBC credibility, 43p per day or not for people to come on and quote disingenuous statistics to support a narrative. The cost of living hasn’t gone up 344% so they should never be allowing this kind of bullshit go unchallenged.
I didn’t even mention the taxes.

And just to be clear if you are reading Jack- this complaint isn’t about you, it’s about the BBC which I am legally obliged to pay for (like taxes) not fact checking.
I’ll look forward to my response in 10 days

• Heart
Reactions: 64
IMG_20220120_215221.jpg
guys I am at a quiz and I did this section solo don't wanna brag but literal expert.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I wanna see the teeth!! Did anyone screenshot?
I took these two screenshots - but the first really doesn’t do the teeth justice. The Ross gif was quite apt, they had quite the glow to them. Second pic captured the Karen lewk.

2E41B8A5-80EB-455A-8D75-336AED594B06.jpeg

89FC53EA-3D40-441F-828F-A78BF6D273ED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Although seriously lots of people are really worried about price rises, giving her a platform to broadcast and falsely state they're going up 344% will make some people panic more.

The value food prices (as we've already said so many times) haven't increased much, but they will in the future when energy prices feed through and the contracts supermarket have are renewed. What will she do then when value items actually start to rise a few percent? Won't it really show all her stuff right now was made it.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The rug demands a sacrifice.

the rug demands a sacrifice.jpg

Also why the ever-loving duck would you put medication in a snake basket on the highest shelf, or am I just a maverick for storing it in a waist-height drawer?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
I am pages behind but I am just dropping in with some love for you all. I have found this week very difficult; from thinking at one point she might get found out as a complete grift merchant to the next day seeing her shared by blue tickers and being so prominent *again*... It's been a lot.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I might start tweeting people to try and get her on Newsnight. Just for the lols.
(I won't, I'd miss you all too much!)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.