Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but this lyric is all I can hear when I see that post of Jack's. Please forgive me.
Cupace20220120214339.png

There is a story that Janis Joplin decked Jim Morrison over the head with a bottle of Southern Comfort. I wonder if Jack was inspired by that story to deck her brother.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
At least her bathroom (which looks 5x the size of
mine) looks cleaner than her kitchen had me expecting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I want to buy her a moisturiser. I know she's got the cash to buy it herself, but I want to just buy her one that works, with SPF. She looks dreadful for being in her thirties.
i personally am shocked a diet of oily fish and eggs and rubbing a hot hot hot hot scratchy cloth over your face once a day doesn't result in youthful dewy skin

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Just watched the News 24 clip. She looks like a different person.

She’s also visibly nervous and uncomfortable. Why does she keep putting herself through live broadcast when it’s clearly so torturous for her?

Reactions: 38
Tbh, I think she has filters on and is using a professional lights which diffuses skin texture. & I think she has Botox in her lips to hide her gummy smile which gives her a lip flip.

Reactions: 31
I have been grunking at least 50 pages, what a bleeping ride! There is so much I could say but you have all put it so eloquently and dare I say articulately. I felt it best to sum up my thoughts in a picture.

View attachment 1003418

Also please let me introduce my playground hero, the one and only Jimmy Hill, whose chin we would all emulate when calling out another's lies.

View attachment 1003423

Check out that chin, phoawrr

View attachment 1003427
So much to unpack, burglar jack at the back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least her bathroom (which looks 5x the size of
mine) looks cleaner than her kitchen had me expecting.
I’ve just realised her poor grown man housemate has to use that horrorshow kitchen with no space to actually prep food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just a thought- maybe it is code for “piss off cabal, I am calling everyone in my life Bean now because you have got so obsessed with me rinsing them.”

Apart from Mom. She is still Mom obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Absolutely audacity to refer to the community pot which we all pay into when she hasn’t paid her tax lol.

Btw could that be why her website can’t trade right now, bootstrap limited has been frozen? Feel free to tell me if that’s a stupid suggestion, don’t know much about how it works.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I'd rather chop a piano up than give it to a freeloader who probably trashed the flat and ducked out of the rent.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.