Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this how much these things cost?? What's wrong with a little folding step stool from the cheap shop down the road?

squattypotty.PNG

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
1DC5E8A1-F19C-4CD9-86BF-4C18ADC9F8CA.jpeg

I’d suggest squatty potty for TT but then i’d have to never visit Tattle until the thread ran its course. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
We need a campaign to get her on Question Time, could you imagine when she gets questioned on her figures by the public audience 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Two words I’ve never heard of together before tonight.
Squatty. Potty.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
View attachment 1003665

It’s. A. Twitter. Thread.
This reminds me of when I was retweeted by some american rapper with a huge following and tattoos all over his face (I have no idea who he was). My notifications went crazy for a week. No idea how he found me, but he seemed to agree with something mundane I said and got his followers to follow me and tell me how great I was. I felt overwhelmed too, but I didn't get that dopamine rush our Jack does - I ended up going private for a bit. I didn't think I was making a difference or changing the world of rap...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
The rug demands a sacrifice.

View attachment 1003624

Also why the ever-loving duck would you put medication in a snake basket on the highest shelf, or am I just a maverick for storing it in a waist-height drawer?
I’m left wondering how that storage works with the arthritis. Not to mention that when she showed her medication stash, there was enough to bring the wall down not just the shelf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm like whattttttt ..I've come to the conclusion that it must be a mass experiment and everyone's playing us because she's making tit up,lying,rattling,whizzing 😏 and generally getting on my tits.

Honestly BBC I know you've been frozen but pasta is still 45p and she spent £100 on spoons.
Behave you melts.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
All these people on the news are going on about is whether Boris should go. Is...is..Jacks viral thread a dead cat?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
wasn't it question time she went on that time she threw up and said she went on telly with prawn in her hair?

I don't think they'd have her back after that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.