Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by justifiably furious @Into_the_tunnel

Please remember no thread title nominations until the end of the thread, no swears and to add ‘thread title’ or ‘thread title nomination’.

Wiki is the pink button for newbies.

Nothing funny to say, Jack is…..Jack. It’s bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
This morning I posted about blue tickers ignoring her these days...my belief in the power of jinxing has just grown considerably stronger

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
This morning I posted about blue tickers ignoring her these days...my belief in the power of jinxing has just grown considerably stronger
😂
And I said she was washed up mediawise.
Sorry guys.
But think of this as a very minor blip.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Yesterday I was slightly gutted that I deactivated my main twitter account and didn't reactivate it in time so that I lost if forever .... this afternoon, I thank the lord 🙏. Does the platform MAKE you thick or does it just expose your thickness 🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
The excitement that is evident in their responses to blue tick engagement really are what gets to me the most.

Not sure anyone is more happy than Jack right now that life is going to become harder for those on low incomes as it generates a cheeky few quid, fires off some dopamine hits and ultimately doesn't really effect them at the checkout.

Followed these threads now for a while and each month i thought we were genuinely closer to the grift being exposed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
In our last thread
1. Much giddiness and excitement as the squiggle uprising continues. Jack’s rattle rattle brought all the snarks to the yard, and they’re like, this website cost is too large, she can fix it herself for no charge
2. Jacks big light went on as she promised a new recipe every day or something. Whatever, she did it yesterday and she’s been to busy to do it today
3. Did you know she does all this for free?
4. Jack wrote a poorly researched list of supermarket goods and their alleged price rises over the past year. This is all the fault of one Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson and his government. And the supermarket workers who sneakily creep about subtlety changing the price labels 🤷🏼‍♀️ or something.
5. Sadly it’s a slow twitter day for the blue tick brigade who have chosen Jacks forensically incorrect costings and amplified and boosted it, but most importantly, used it to virtue signal their care for The Poors.
6. Hugh Grant tweeted her shortly after she changed her pfp to S&M scary Mary Sloppins. What larks!
7. We have three articles and some Times radio interview to look forward to tomorrow, as long as a jack doesn’t have another migraine with convulsions like she apparently did earlier today despite tweeting continuously. She hasn’t mentioned the convulsions before because her sickness just gets tedious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
So, over the course of the day, we've had:
  • broccoli and brown pasta for breakfast, eaten with a rusty pickle fork
  • said pasta photographed on top of a map apparently from the 19th century; but don't worry, she's got a coaster
  • graciously allowing Dear Readers to direct her social media content
  • one long, fairly inaccurate thread about inflation that demonstrated, at best, B-grade-at-A-Level quality economics
  • migraine and convulsions so no broccoli and brown recipe, but definitely 3 comment pieces done by 10am
  • calling everyone and their mother by their first initial, including Hugh Grant
  • thanking notorious bellend, Neil Oliver
  • inexplicable Mary Poppins profile picture change
  • getting rejected by Martin Lewis
  • "I can help - I have ten years of literal receipts"
ETA: @HotesTilaire, fastest fingers in the West!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Has something happened to Mini?
I suspect she has gone to live with SB at his dad's. Hopefully.
Wouldn't be surprised if Jack at some point intimated Mini was never actually going to be at her's full time and how ridiculous for people to ever think such a thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Ch4 news does some really good work featuring contemporary & true stories of poverty in Britain, they often feature children telling it from their PoV too.

It is heart breaking and often uncomfortable viewing as no one wants to see anyone in these situations. But big Twitter would sooner mither over the cost per gram of baked beans then discuss what’s actually going on in Britain? Which is not enough social housing, tit exploitative landlords, an inadequate minimum wage, zero hours contracts, off the scale utility bills and now high inflation. Let’s just focus on the pasta tho???

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
The big light is definitely ON.

Blackpool illuminations levels of lights on at the bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Go to bed please Jack. Big day tomorrow. Better get the pasta on early for tomorrow's breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm LIVID that this prune is permitted to continue in this fashion. I wont comment on Twitter but rest assured i will be warning people in real life about Jack. Im telling on you, you grifty fucker Jack. Lots of other people are as well, you mithering thieving grifting ninny 🛎🔚

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.