Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmbargoLifted!

I have been with you fraus und herren every step of the way since just before DKL. You have kept me going through the madness of the last couple of years.

I finally snapped and made an account because...SHE LITERALLY BOUGHT A NEW TV LAST YEAR, right?! She mentioned it was left on the doorstep and she was surprised it wasn't stolen??

Argh, there is (obviously) SO much more to say but I couldn't put it better than you dear hearts have already.

Now fuck off xxxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 119

TraceyJacks

Chatty Member
If you haven't used a sock as a sanitary towel you aren't allowed to be the economics editor of the financial times, sorry thats the rules. Quite specific but I didnt make them.

• Haha
Reactions: 112

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She’s never bought a brand new telly, but other people haven’t had £24,000 from a legal win, £75,000 from Kickstarter, wheels of cheese, gifted pizza ovens…and all of the other things the sodding CBI doesn’t measure.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 96

TurnedUpInTipp

VIP Member
Morning Cabal.

Please accept my apologies for yesterday.
I thought I had become immune to Jack's fuckery but she found a chink in my armour.
I had convulsions after my Brain tumour treatment and her being so blasé about it made me flip.
Again, apologies.

• Heart
Reactions: 95
I'm still behind, but I don't understand how in god's name she can say a kilo of rice at £1.18 is overpriced. How much do you think the rice farmer gets from that? Stop campaigning for cheap food. Campaign for everyone to have enough so they can pay fair prices for food. Fuck, this is really getting to me. I've lived in some countries where people are truly living hand to mouth. The kind of poverty that thankfully really doesn't exist in Europe. By demanding that we have everything cheap, cheap, cheap we are hurting other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
In our last thread
1. Much giddiness and excitement as the squiggle uprising continues. Jack’s rattle rattle brought all the snarks to the yard, and they’re like, this website cost is too large, she can fix it herself for no charge
2. Jacks big light went on as she promised a new recipe every day or something. Whatever, she did it yesterday and she’s been to busy to do it today
3. Did you know she does all this for free?
4. Jack wrote a poorly researched list of supermarket goods and their alleged price rises over the past year. This is all the fault of one Alexander Boris De Pfeffel Johnson and his government. And the supermarket workers who sneakily creep about subtlety changing the price labels 🤷🏼‍♀️ or something.
5. Sadly it’s a slow twitter day for the blue tick brigade who have chosen Jacks forensically incorrect costings and amplified and boosted it, but most importantly, used it to virtue signal their care for The Poors.
6. Hugh Grant tweeted her shortly after she changed her pfp to S&M scary Mary Sloppins. What larks!
7. We have three articles and some Times radio interview to look forward to tomorrow, as long as a jack doesn’t have another migraine with convulsions like she apparently did earlier today despite tweeting continuously. She hasn’t mentioned the convulsions before because her sickness just gets tedious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92