Jack Monroe #242 Sell the Burberry jacket, pay your taxes and polish your spoons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any fraus in the aesthetics industry want to give a professional opinion on what's occurred there? She looks so different. Again! 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
This bathroom! I stepped away from the threads for a while but LJC I’m back now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I have been grunking at least 50 pages, what a bleeping ride! There is so much I could say but you have all put it so eloquently and dare I say articulately. I felt it best to sum up my thoughts in a picture.

Cupace20220120212652.png

Also please let me introduce my playground hero, the one and only Jimmy Hill, whose chin we would all emulate when calling out another's lies.

Jimmy-Hill.jpg

Check out that chin, phoawrr

Jimmy-Hill-00326557-player-201x300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
What’s the house worth do we reckon - over a million? I know she rents but is still living a millionaire lifestyle.

Also - given the speculation about how she is staying up for three days on some sort of high - mainly from narcissism- won’t this be very much looked down upon in her recovery circles? Sobriety is not just alcohol

That picture makes me really uncomfortable

it’s so strange how it does that, but it makes my eyes hurt
£750k according to zoopla

• Wow
Reactions: 38
it's not "the loo", it's one of the upstairs bathrooms ya prune!

she's definitely been down the aesthetician's with the sticky poo dollar! she does look knackered, but you don't fill out your nasolabial folds like that with hot hot scrubby flannels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I want to buy her a moisturiser. I know she's got the cash to buy it herself, but I want to just buy her one that works, with SPF. She looks dreadful for being in her thirties.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.