Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been arse licking on Twitter all day after her little jackanomics episode, when the duck did she have time for a migraine and convulsions?!?! LIAR LIAR LIARRRRRR
Did she even get to greengrocers for her beloved cauliflower?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Calling out the Trifle Defender...... YOU COWARD!
Didn't even have to do the takedown yourself just push it in the right direction.. COWARD!
Awww love you 💕...it's frustrating isn't it. Thing is, today is the day TDs voice will drowned out, among the blue tick fawnings and just the sheer amount of tweets. Huge amount of noise to cut through today. You wait dear heart, TD will bide her time, when the noise is quiet and make her move then. Edit to add: I'm not her, don't know her, but hate to see so many of us ninnies upset tonight xx)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No chance of the squigs ever seeing the light while there's blue tickers falling over themselves to retweet her shite!
Ooh, I'm so mad I accidentally wrote a poem!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Tbf she might just not know what the word convulsion means. Just that it sounds dramatic. See marauding, cabal, ephemera etc etc.
Languishing, unctuous. Need we go on.

Actually, I think she probably thinks a migraine is a bad headache ( which she got from looking down at her phone for too long and not having a break from her screen).

If you get the prodrome and/or aura then you need to get off your device (which she hasn’t done today) and do the things that help you (entirely individual) to manage the pain and related symptoms. It is quite obvious she hasn’t experienced anything related to a migraine today, is dropping hints for whatever reason and as usual the lies are being lapped up.

Migraines (of whatever type) can and do ruin people’s lives.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I think it is really unfair to turn on TD. there are people of much higher profile- LJC, MOM etc who should bleeping know better.
TD is a well respected food writer who doesn’t seem to court controversy and doesn’t deserve to be on the receiving end of a horrible narcissist like Jack .
Yeah, I think she's done so much more than anyone else on Jack's radar to expose her. We should save our anger for those who CONTINUE to sing her praises and platform her despite all the obvious grifting IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s busy thanking all the blue ticks, with the exception of Harry Wallop. Don’t acknowledge anyone who wants to look deeper into your made up research, you might get found out!
Telling isn't it? No reply to a journo who reports regularly on such matters.

If I remember and am not on calls I'll listen to the Times Radio thing. See what lies we get this time. The mendacious comment which turned into I've called the PM a liar & been cut off is my granola

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I mean this morning when she posted her tweet I assumed it was GCSE economics….. but do any economic fraus read and is her post actually factually correct or is it a load of bollocks that people like because it fits what they want to be true?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No chance of the squigs ever seeing the light while there's blue tickers falling over themselves to retweet her shite!
Ooh, I'm so mad I accidentally wrote a poem!
There's hope - I have a few friends who are squigs, one of them retweeted today's thread and I pointed out that most of the items were still the same price in Sainsbury's and I had an issue with the request for money for the website when they'd blown £100 on eBay a few days earlier. He is rapidly on his way to being an ex-Squig.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Yeah, I think she's done so much more than anyone else on Jack's radar to expose her. We should save our anger for those who CONTINUE to sing her praises and platform her despite all the obvious grifting IMO.
Long live Trifle Defender.

She reads here, she is our little beacon of light as we can’t cross over. She’s doing the best job she can in the industry she works in without totally outting herself as a secret Tattler, which I have no doubt Jack would not hesitate to accuse. TDs account is linked to her work, she’s got to at least be semi professional ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Guys, maybe an idea to not post short posts just saying ‘duck off bleep’ and similar. I get she’s enraging, very very maddening, but maybe best to live up to the DM journalist’s impression of us being ‘remarkably articulate’ 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Guys, maybe an idea to not post short posts just saying ‘duck off bleep’ and similar. I get she’s enraging, very very maddening, but maybe best to live up to the DM journalist’s impression of us being ‘remarkably articulate’ 😉
If we are meant to be articulate Poca, please can someone explain what ‘synecdoche’ means and how to use it in a sentence that would make sense in everyday life.

Thx 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
But imagine that as a headline on the nationals. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the actual duck is wrong with these blue tickers? I honestly don't get it, why do they all act like she's said something groundbreaking? She's tweeted a few times telling us things we already know, food prices have been rising for a long time now. They act like she's the only person to have noticed and the first to bring it to everyone's attention 🙄. It's so strange. They all enable this tit, they really do.

Reactions: 41
Now all the middle class blue ticks can pat themselves on the back, content that they've done their activism for the day by retweeting their pet povvo. Meanwhile, Jack will switch on one of her six Phillips radios, choose a Cotswold sideboard to recline on, and bask in all the praise and attention while checking the contents of the tip jar and frantically rubbing her wrist.

I can't staaaaaaaand her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
I can certainly expand on my point if required, but @MancBee might not appreciate it 😉

That post in particular just gave me the absolute rage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What the actual duck is wrong with these blue tickers? I honestly don't get it, why do they all act like she's said something groundbreaking? She's tweeted a few times telling us things we already know, food prices have been rising for a long time now. They act like she's the only person to have noticed and the first to bring it to everyone's attention 🙄. It's so strange. They all enable this tit, they really do.
They are all in the J1G gang

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.