Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Oh joy, Scammy McScroungerson is back again 🙄. This is what the 'dip' 'recipe' was for wasn't it? That and the nonsense about feeling well now and committing to 3 recipes a week. Make herself look like she's actually working and offering a service and quickly lead into here's my PayPal. We all know she won't do the recipes she's promising, but the squigs would have chucked her some money by then so it's of no consequence to her. She'll repeat the same again next time she's pissed her money away on shite she doesn't need. Horrendous.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Sorry to moderate but think it’s important to flag that the cutlery wasn’t Nazi cutlery, it belonged to a Jewish lady who fled Nazi occupation with it as her only asset and it’s been passed down her family line, up to a woman offering to give it to Jack. Really sad.

As heart breaking ch4 news are in the north east visiting a food bank where kids don’t have socks. Every pound Jack takes is away from food banks & these kids.

• Heart
  • Sad
I think it is really unfair to turn on TD. there are people of much higher profile- LJC, MOM etc who should fucking know better.
TD is a well respected food writer who doesn’t seem to court controversy and doesn’t deserve to be on the receiving end of a horrible narcissist like Jack .
I’m between the two on this but we don’t know what is being quietly, gently said behind the scenes so think we should give her the benefit of the doubt - the thing we have to remember is we have the benefit of anonymity whereas TD doesn’t. Every step she’s made so far under her real gov name has been incredibly brave tbh, I’m sure if I was doing the patreon update on my personal Twitter I’d have received legal threats by now, and whilst they’re baseless bullying you’d still seek legal advice and/or instruct a solicitor to respond saying as much, which is easily half a grand vamoosh into the air for next to nothing. Obvs TD is incredibly successful but that money is best spent on her family & all that solid food she manages to rustle up (a novelty round these parts).

And other fraus have said it perfectly - no ones been won over by someone just saying ur fav is problematic FYI. If you run a little cost benefit analysis on it, it’s a stinker. We’re all in this bizarre hostage situation together…

• Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
Also pretty sure the claim that there are fewer value items is fake news. Supermarkets have just moved away from marking it all under one brand value/essential/smart price and now use fake farms, food cupboard, wonky brands etc but it's still the same value priced items. She must know this if she actually buys value ranges? Or does she just search for value on their website.

Tesco value items
Screenshot 2022-01-19 15.35.41.png

Sainsbury value items
Screenshot 2022-01-19 15.36.02.png

Another fail for her forensic research.

Screenshot 2022-01-19 15.29.40.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I actually choked laughing and woke the cat up at her changing her Twitter pic to Twenty Quid Shoppins. She is completely unhinged. Is there a single person equivalent of a circlejerk? Good job she had that short course of very affordable therapy or this would be cataclysmic levels of tone deaf self-aggrandisement 🙃

In case you were wondering, there's been more than a 200% increase in Thankyous today. That's a real number that I actually calculated. No you can't see my workings, I'm having convenient convulsions.

• Haha
  • Heart

HodgeSplodge

Found some exciting tweets.

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

1642588780112.png

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

1642589105623.png

• Wow
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
TD needs to keep professional, she’s not got a massive following.

Jack’s behaviour is so galling, but what’s even worse is all the blue ticks giving her credence. They’re enabling and validating her when they should be ignoring her. All these easy ‘this makes me look good’ quote replies are sickening really. If they can ignore her when she’s lying about eBay purchases, they should ignore her when she speaks for a socioeconomic group of people that she doesn’t belong to.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Blue Tick Twats who think activism is retweeting a woman itemising her shopping bill.

Tossers the lot of them.

• Heart
  • Haha

Vanelope

VIP Member
Just went to the source of those guardian journos chatting to each other - they all know, but what I don’t understand is how do they know numbers? These threads move SO fast I don’t believe they’d be keeping up to date with them. Unless they’re getting print screened and circulated? In which case lol.
Right who works for the guardian… reveal yourself

• Haha

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I just can't let it lie with that bastarding website:. Why is it costing money to fix it?

If it's a problem with the hosting, the host is obligated to fix it (IF she's paid the hosting fee)

If it's a problem with the layout/pages, her web designer can easily fix it, or she can just put the issue into a Google search, and the answer will no doubt be on one of the hundreds of WordPress forums.

It's WordPress... she's not designing the Large Hadron collider.

Nob nob nobbity nob nob!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Falkor

VIP Member
No chance of the squigs ever seeing the light while there's blue tickers falling over themselves to retweet her shite!
Ooh, I'm so mad I accidentally wrote a poem!
There's hope - I have a few friends who are squigs, one of them retweeted today's thread and I pointed out that most of the items were still the same price in Sainsbury's and I had an issue with the request for money for the website when they'd blown £100 on eBay a few days earlier. He is rapidly on his way to being an ex-Squig.

• Heart
Reactions: 70