Jack Monroe #241 Average level lies and lard gravy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I don't like is the claim I work for free, now we all know we cannot live on fresh air and I don't expect her too, but she
needs to stop asking for handouts for well meaning people and stop playing the hard done by writer. If your job ain't working then time to move on.
I am getting real ignore, ignore vibes. This usually means she knows she cannot fight this and expect a good outcome.

Reactions: 39
Found some exciting tweets.

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

View attachment 999082

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

View attachment 999093
I saw tweets from well known tweeter last night and, dear reader, they are definitely aimed at our Jack.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

View attachment 999082

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

View attachment 999093
That proves to me that this final grift is being talked about in "media circles"

• Heart
Reactions: 68
So she’s pretending she gave her son broccoli pasta for breakfast? FFS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

View attachment 999082

View attachment 999093
Another great find, thank(space)you! These people (well, the Guardian ones anyway) are followed by Jack. They're talking about her right in front of her!! I love it.

• Haha
  • Heart
'it's simple but particular'
its broccoli pasta in the morning, you bleeping thief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She really isn't a nice person is she?

She's horrid. I cleaned out my cupboards yesterday and found that accidently myself and my husband and bought extra coffee and pasta, more than what we actually need to I have bagged it up for the foodbank. It's all got good dates and was bought this side of Christmas. Hi and and I crossed wires as we knew we needed it but didn't realise the other had.😳

• Heart
Reactions: 47
As an IBS Frau, the idea of broccoli and wholewheat pasta as the first meal of the day (almost literally) turns my stomach. She must have the constitution of a docker.

• Haha
  • Heart
if you think about it the amount of blue tickers who interact with jack's tweets has gone down massively since the beginning of the pandemic. I think in some ways jack has already been silently cancelled rather than openly as none of the ladies feel like lawyering up (to use Jack's phrase)

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Jack's gone quiet about her recovery from alcohol. It didn't work this time. No Guardian article.

No TV, no newspaper articles, no collaborations on the horizon. Once the darling of the media, living the high life with a millionaire partner, hobnobbing with real celebrities, dining at the Groucho. What a thing to be reduced to, begging from strangers. Jack really has no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.