Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-01-18 at 23.10.04.png

64 likes TD! Not too shabby. Some of those people are in food, writing or both.

Jack probably eyeballing the money coming in and wondering whether the light should be off/on behind the eyes tomorrow.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
It’s the ‘those of us outside the bubble’ that is infuriating me. She really needs to fuck off as far away as possible and stay there.
Yeah, she knew exactly what she was doing with that wording. And the bit about "checking in with anyone out here in the world to see how we're doing. Fucking terribly, thanks for asking."

Yet again implying to her followers that she herself is among the poorest and most vulnerable households. People in poverty or worrying about the rising cost of food/energy bills don't have massive (rented) houses in affluent areas. They don't have designer clothes, Cotswold Co furniture (let alone in double digits!!), Dyson fans and Smeg fridges. They don't have a hundred quid going spare to spunk on vintage spoons. They don't have multiple passive income streams. They certainly don't have a huge platform and audience to ask for donations.

How is she still not reading the room? I don't think I've ever been so angry with her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 69

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I’m watching Anne right now, who’s son passed away in the Hillsbrough tragedy and someone observed him having convulsions on the pitch due to being crushed.

She is an absolute fucking psychopath, how dare she lie about convulsions just because she had deadlines for tomorrow. Honestly, I have never been so angry at her lies in my life.

• Heart
  • Sad

EddieBeds

VIP Member
To all those in the food biz who are probably circulating screenshots from here, well done for adding up your suspicions to get to the conclusion. Great that you’re likely keeping her off our TV screens BUT share it with your non food biz friends in the news world so Jack isn’t the go to person to talk about cost of living increases/challenges being faced by those on the breadline etc.

Also might want to add Jack Monroe owner of On a Bootstrap Ltd who seemingly still hasn’t paid their taxes.

• Heart

holliebollie

Chatty Member
A lipsticked lady psychologist I follow on Facebook but she def has Twitter- this CANNOT be a coincidence that she wrote this today?
B7551AEF-7D8D-46BB-921B-37B46E6BD425.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Hi Fraus - popping out of lurkdom (I deleted my previous account where I had the moniker of a different biscuit) but I was on a grunk today whilst eating my sardines (not) and didn’t want to have Parklife Jack missed off the list

You know the one

🎶 I put my traaaazers on, av a cuppa tea and Riverdance raaaand the ‘ouse 🎶

Cannot remember how that particular Jack was invented but it has stayed with me ever since

Hope you’re all keeping well you lovely cable of mithering ninnies

I’ll away back to lurkdom as I’m BUSY

NOW FUCK OFF xxx

• Haha
  • Heart

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I think website repair Jack is the hill I’m prepared to die upon.

I’ve asked one of our Devs at work about Jack’s website and what could be causing the issues, he reckons it’s some minor background issue with code going on and would take him a very short amount of time to fix. My bet is that Jack refuses to pay for any sort of help, insisting she can do it herself and it means she can rattle the tip jar in the process.

The fact the squigs not only believe it but are offering to help pay for it is astounding. And like someone above said, if it’s THAT bad, start again.

• Heart
  • Wow

MancBee

VIP Member
Found some exciting tweets.

This is a Guardian food writer (have covered tho as no blue tick and think it might be a private version of their account)

View attachment 999082

And in the responses helpfully colour coded: blue is someone who has recently tweeted about the grift, red is a really well known Guardian food writer, don't know who green is and black is the original tweeter again

View attachment 999093
That proves to me that this final grift is being talked about in "media circles"

• Heart
Reactions: 68
On R4 this morning a woman was interviewed about the effects of inflation on her family. Working full time dad, she worked part- time, received UC.
She has £25 per week to spend on food. She didn’t have any milk or bread in the house. Her children had some biscuits for breakfast 😡.
And then we have fucking Monroe playing at being poor, and begging. I’m lost for words 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68