Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's worse than ever. Classic case of dishing it out, but can't take it. Although, I don't imagine anyone eats much of what she dishes out

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Grabbed most of the ‘quote tweets‘ before she did the delete. It wasn’t going well for her.

Edited as I had squiggled out a squiggle and their comment! Fixed now.
Jack is despicable as usual but that one quote tweet about the "plan" requiring Boris to be capable of forward planning did make me laugh 😆

Reactions: 26
Did one of us force her to tweet that vile tweet about the baby yesterday? No, I didn't think so. Always the victim Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Lol like we’d plan some kind of sting over TINNED FISH so we could screenshot her being snippy as some kind of receipt of her awfulness?? You literally compared a newborn to a dead cat yesterday, Jack, you prove that you’re “A Terrible Person” all by yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
if a squig uses the same/similar words to anything said here, it does not mean they are one of us! just maybe, it could be because we're right!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Also she must be reading here if she thinks someone showed their "hands"

I didn't know we had hands?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
if a squig uses the same/similar words to anything said here, it does not mean they are one of us! just maybe, it could be because we're right!
Anything I have said on the fish subject or any nutritional stuff is because I did it to a degree level and wrote a dissertation on it.

My knowledge is not from the back of a Waitrose tin nor the musings of a harassed Twitter frau. She's just trying to save face from the sting of having her ass handed to her by a one time fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Also she must be reading here if she thinks someone showed their "hands"
Indeed, she couldn't have made it any clearer that she's been reading here and seeing screenshots posted between tweeting her replies.

I have the mithering ninny blocked on all social media, so not me m'lud.

Ya prune!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She hates us cos she ain’t us and I can’t wait for Miggle to join us - she hates the fact we cheer on the squiggles when they fight back.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Aaaaand Cooper deployed. Hey kids , what's your favourite flavour of crisps? Snickers will always be Marathons to me etc etc . TIT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Quite hilarious how she basically tit posted tinned fish for WEEKS and is then like - fish? What fish?

I mean ... what?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.