Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can duck right off with the suicide breadcrumbing. Her posts last night really unsettled me (probably exactly what she intended) and if she keeps it up I'm going to have to take a break. Triggering prune.

To lighten the mood, I glimpsed this while scrolling through Twitter and thought it was a new Jack sandwich/brick cake for a moment.

View attachment 915896

They obviously came from that generic shop known as "the Internet" ...
She’s a truly selfish bint, and so manipulative it’s breathtaking. This is why I get so furious - it’s pure drama and, after yesterday’s antics, I loathe her more than I thought possible.
Also, Jackanory, I hope you know what you’re doing with the lye in your soap making because that stuff can be very nasty. I know you’re an unrivalled expert in all things possible, but your readers may not be. Just letting you know, for insurance purposes…oh, wait…….sorry, my bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Miggle is like a dog with a bone and I am here for it.

Imagine if, after the endless fish on toast photos, this is the thing that causes her next Twitter flounce.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She's really getting called out on making tinned sardines her entire personality right now. The lights may be off for some time

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s a truly selfish bint, and so manipulative it’s breathtaking. This is why I get so furious - it’s pure drama and, after yesterday’s antics, I loathe her more than I thought possible.
Also, Jackanory, I hope you know what you’re doing with the lye in your soap making because that stuff can be very nasty. I know you’re an unrivalled expert in all things possible, but your readers may not be. Just letting you know, for insurance purposes…oh, wait…….sorry, my bad.
Jack isn't making soap (that I know of) - the tweet I posted was from someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Um how big was her advance that she could afford to consult all these people because it doesn't come free.
Yea but the joke is on us - the inane Twitter polls about favourites this or that, we’ll they’re actually Monroe’s idea of consulting “teams of qualified dieticians and nutritionists”. And it’s completely free…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Is it too late to nominate a new honorary Frau 😂

View attachment 915905
Is she deleting all her fish photos yet?
Luckily they are helpfully stored here.
She is so silly - why not just say 'yes for a period of time I ate fish every day' instead of arguing about it and making up stories about teams of people vetting her books?

Reactions: 40
I kinda love it when she gets angry....
I just love it when she gets called out on her bullshit and backs herself into a corner. ETA - I mean, she *does* realise she doesn't have to respond to everything negative on the internet, right? But she seeks out this stuff because she thinks she can come out on top.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 11.23.20.png

The fishy squiggle isn't giving up. Neither will Jack as she lacks the emotional intelligence to do so.

Buckle up fraus...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Didn't she apologise to thus squig for being arsey only mere hours ago. She's like her own space time continuum.

Bloody hell I am cringing so much my eyes twitching 😳😅

• Haha
Reactions: 49
"...plates of fishy stuff" Go go Go, Figgle Miggle! We are waiting with towels and energy drinks when you are done!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Also Jack a few weeks ago: "my diet is 90% canned fish" "Definitely in a sardines on toast 100 ways phase"
Hahaha gaslight 101

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.