Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, far from it. I asked her literally how I told it on Twitter. I saw a person who discovered they had mercury poisoning on TikTok, and it triggered a little thing in my head about how I always seem to see fishy stuff from Jack. Posted out of kindness, an urge to help. In context, I am the person who will tell a stranger they have their skirt tucked in their tights, fold in labels, and point out faulty brake lights on a police car to the copper driving it. I mean no harm, just want to share my knowledge. A little neurodiverse.

Anyway, the wiki is a bit...distracting... confirms that I wasn't wrong with my comment that she's a horror.

I appreciate your welcome. My mind probably can't take this forum on right now.
I saw that same mercury poisoning Tiktok recently too, must've been doing the rounds on the FYP. Unbelievable the way she straight up denied having REGULAR tinned fish 😂 please stay. This is not a hate forum, it merely keeps tabs on the very public grifting and lying going on to a large crowd full of vulnerable squiggles x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Take you time @fastedfingerfirst
I am sure it is a little daunting here always welcome. 🤗
Sadly I think she's deleted her account. I can completely understand why, but I am sad for her.
It must have been awful for her. Making a completely benign tweet and getting tit from it, especially from Jack Monroe.
I hope we gave her a little bit of comfort and support. I also hope that she doesn't get attacked by the FMs. Or Doxxed (as Jack likes to do)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Unbelievable the way she straight up denied having REGULAR tinned fish
This what I can't get my head around!!!

Out of all the things to reply, why deny something you've been full on obsessing about for weeks. So obsessed that some of us Fraus were begging her to stop the fishy content! She's utterly delusional, completely incapable of taking any comment that isn't a compliment.

16 weeks of expensive therapy did wonders, didn't it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I saw that same mercury poisoning Tiktok recently too, must've been doing the rounds on the FYP. Unbelievable the way she straight up denied having REGULAR tinned fish 😂 please stay. This is not a hate forum, it merely keeps tabs on the very public grifting and lying going on to a large crowd full of vulnerable squiggles x
The thing that actually shocks me is that people can publish books on subjects with very poor knowledge on the subject. I know they get professionals to check it out but it would be better if the author had knowledge too, especially in regards to health books.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I read it (especially the skip/ driveway nonsense) as “can’t admit I bought so much crap because I’m supposedly poorly poor poorface!”
I think that too, but what also comes across is that she’s just so endlessly fascinated with herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Miggle! Please browse back through this thread to see the evidence of her gaslighting you. It includes handy timelines of tinned fish eating, proclamations of sad heads and only eating tinned fish or tesco meal deals and the like.
Also an entire other thread named Fishi Sunak, various marine-related hashtags e.g. #finfluencer and a sardine advent calendar, no less 🐠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yay, welcome! 👋🥳
Wow, you go way back with Jack, was it weird to realise she wasn’t what you thought after all that time? You’re in good company though, I’m sure you know a lot of us used to think she was an ok person.
Totally agree about her relying on people not looking too closely into what she actually says on Twitter. It’s why it’s so cool to see the awesome Miggle taking a stand!
It was weird, it was kind of a gradual thing though, because I don’t think she was as easily exposed before she had multiple SM options to contradict herself on.
One of the hardest things for me to understand was how she wasn’t grateful - if the poverty is taken at face value then you would imagine the gratitude of finding ways to change that, having a following, having a voice. But she never was. It all makes sense now though because the poverty tales were all exaggerations, and she has a pretty unparalleled sense of entitlement.
Also, would just like to say, I think this is a lovely forum. I came to this site to look at someone else and hastily left after seeing the horribleness there. This forum is full of funny, intelligent fraus just pointing out the obvious, Jack ♥s Lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
New thread darlings

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.