Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello, I'm the one who asked Jack about her mercury consumption. Found this forum after googling "hateful forum" and Jack's name. In short, she sent me here.

She's a horror.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 192

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
'Last word Jack', having gaslit TF out of Miggle, is truly diabolical.

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 12.21.05.png

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 12.22.39.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 135

thedoorthefloor

Hi all, I have been lurking here for while but wanted to say hello to all you wonderful people.
I followed Jack since the blog days before Twitter and Insta, and took them at face value at first. I don’t think I truly realised what was ‘off’ till I read here. She is a gaslighter, pure and simple. The latest fishy chaos is a perfect example. If it weren’t for here I would be prob thinking, she posts fish-pics all the time, now denies same, hmm, must be just me and forget about it - that’s what she relies on. People getting in with their own thing and not dwelling on facts that obviously don’t add up. She is the human definition of Gaslighting!
Anyway, very pleased to make your acquaintance everyone👋👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 117
Hello, @fastestfingerfirst ! What made you ask her about the fish? Are you a nutritionist?
No, far from it. I asked her literally how I told it on Twitter. I saw a person who discovered they had mercury poisoning on TikTok, and it triggered a little thing in my head about how I always seem to see fishy stuff from Jack. Posted out of kindness, an urge to help. In context, I am the person who will tell a stranger they have their skirt tucked in their tights, fold in labels, and point out faulty brake lights on a police car to the copper driving it. I mean no harm, just want to share my knowledge. A little neurodiverse.

Anyway, the wiki is a bit...distracting... confirms that I wasn't wrong with my comment that she's a horror.

I appreciate your welcome. My mind probably can't take this forum on right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 111

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Massive grunk this afternoon. You're all fantastic.

Truly, this is the winter of our fishcontent.

Brava @LavaFlake re: food not being medicine. Hell, the BMJ released research just last year that essentially boils down to "we still don't really understand the physiological connection here." Jack has 4.5 GCSEs; nutritional expert she is not.

Also, Jack hen, we don't need to bait you into demonstrating you're a Terrible Person. You do that just fine by yourself.
'winter of our fishcontent' for thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108

MancBee

VIP Member
Doing a gunk, but just have to jump ahead to say...

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I JUST READ? JACK IS A FUCKING GHOUL.

(new members may not realise what it has taken for me to write those words)

ETA Sorry for shouting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 11.23.20.png

The fishy squiggle isn't giving up. Neither will Jack as she lacks the emotional intelligence to do so.

Buckle up fraus...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
Oh, this is interesting.

The sports foundation thing that's paying her to cook a turd in chocolate is funded by the government grant that's meant to provide children on FSM with food (as well as a possible activity) over the holiday. It's punted out as being something that ensures the children concerned get a healthy and nutritious meal at the activity. And, unlike other councils, Bristol has opted to pay these profitmaking organisations rather than use to money to fund vouchers.

Healthy and nutritious meal =/= blended nuts and prunes and sugar.

She's profiting at the direct expense of Bristol parents who could have received actual vouchers to buy food they wanted for the fortnight.

Gig of a lifetime, indeed.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 100

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
did that tweet make anyone hum the tune of the 12 days of christmas?

16 weeks of rehab...9 qualified professionals.....4 gentle but firm doctors...3 therapists on speed dial...2 curious psychiatrists...and one Jack who's very cu-uu-uun-tyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
I've been BUSY working on a little magnum opus themed around the fact that poverty food blogger Jack Monroe deliberately spoiled her brexit ballot. Then she stockpiled tins like a greedy selfish tory instead of having a sharing outlook and donating those tins to a foodbank (without her name attached).

I call it Peak Narc Cunt.
Cupace20211208211418.png

Apologies to JRR Tolkien. Pls don't eat me Smaug.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
If I were her, I'd steer well clear of posting ~anything~ about the babies of prime ministers, and that's before we even get to the use of the word "dead".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Universal

Chatty Member
'I don't eat fish. Release the monkeys'. Excellent 😂
I'm quite flattered Jack thinks Mercury Fish is from here. They are obviously intelligent, tenacious and have the measure of the hateful weasel.
And nobody from here has to go on twitter to make her angry, our mere existence does that.
(Her behaviour yesterday about the baby and sea walk have meant any last vestige of compassion for her I had has evaporated).
I don't eat fish. Release the monkeys

Thread title contender!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Satisfying Click

VIP Member
Once every three weeks you say? Over to Instagram!

November 24th - Sea bass
November 10th - canned mackerel
November 6th - fried salt and vinegar sardines
October 26th - sardines on toast
October 25th - sardines on toast
October 23rd - anchovies on toast
October 23rd - Jack thirst pic eating fishy pasta out of a saucepan
October 19th - mackerel on toast
October 19th again - tuna in pasta abomination
October 19th yet again - all the tins

Someone gift the woman a calendar for Christmas and teach her how averages work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88