Jack Monroe #227 Between major and priest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Jack suggesting she thinks Miggle is a ninny because they used the phrase 'release the monkeys'? A phrase initially used by *checks notes*...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Was this what the fox left her after she called him a cat?
I have to confess that I am a devoted cat person and one night we were going out and this little fur person came in our direction. It was the cutest baby cub going about it's business but I did get confuzzled for a moment. But, in my defence the dark was very dark, the street lighting terrible plus my bad eyesight m'lud. 🐾 I can usually tell the difference in day light between cat and fox. Promise.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Quite hilarious how she basically tit posted tinned fish for WEEKS and is then like - fish? What fish?

I mean ... what?!
It's unreal! Imagine this IRL when you're relying on your memory to back things up rather than screenshots. Would drive anyone insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s such an easy get out clause for her to tar that fish truther as a horrible tattle troll. She’s happy to engage in a discussion until she realises that it’s with someone who’s just calmly trying to get her to at least concede to some sort of reasonable agreement.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm struggling with the low FODMAP diet I've been put on. I'm pretty-diabetic so I'm not allowed high sugar fruit like apricots and all the stone fruit in season right now. I'm thinking I should pop over to the Jack wiki and look at her offerings every time I'm craving something I can't have. Should cut my appetite, eh?
Oh good luck! It's unbelievably dull, but it does work.
When I was on it I was stunned how much stuff has apple in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s such an easy get out clause for her to tar that fish truther as a horrible tattle troll. She’s happy to engage in a discussion until she realises that it’s with someone who’s just calmly trying to get her to at least concede to some sort of reasonable agreement.
It's easier for her to think of people who challenge her as a person from here( trolls we are not) I don't think the narc in her can handle the thought of it being a fanatic that has seen the light.

Everytime she argues though for me it shows she has little knowledge of what she is talking about because she just slings tit. An educated person who knows their job well is able to put concise and sensible arguments in place when being asked questions. It's easy to see she's not written any essays yet at uni as lecturers are all over this. They like concise and to the point not ramblings of nothing.

Also she cannot use her ADHD etc as an excuse for this I went to university with at least two people with ADHD, autism and Asperger's and if they knew the topic engaged appropriately to difficult questions being asked.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
T'was ever thus. When it dawns on her that she isn't going to "win" an argument (i.e force the other person into backing down by being cowed by her awesomeness), out come the cries of "Troll!"

LJC right now, trying to find out if the rehab facility/therapy centres have a refund policy

• Haha
Reactions: 40
There's no way in hell that any of the regular squiggles who read that exchange aren't thinking 'but she does eat a lot of canned fish'. No way.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
When all else fails, manipulate your audience by taking to your bed, and deploying the Coops
It’s half 12 on a Friday.

get a bleeping job

I don’t believe she has chronic illnesses that preclude work and require so much rest apart from sulking and laziness.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
You are A Terrible Person Jack, noone from here needs to come and poke you to try and get more evidence to show it. We have plenty, darling. 💋

If any lurkers have yet to sign up for an account here, might I suggest Urchin McGee as a damn fine username? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I must go down to the sea again,
to the lonely sea and the sky;
I ate a bowl of fish slop there,
I wonder if I’ll die?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The one good thing to come of this is that she MIGHT stop posting so many pics of tinned fish on toast. Maybe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh I will say this - this post makes it clear she's absolutely FINE, big-upping herself with the reference to her media engagements.

View attachment 915719

But you did a photoshoot for The Sun? How very principled of you.
because they are tit I imagine.

grunking with my lunch. Just had a thought about how Jack can’t try and get more patreons without highlighting the fact she doesn’t send anything out. Great.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jack reminds me of my cousin who lives in the U.S (and who is the exact reason I am avoiding New York and the whole of New England like the plague ) Who seems nice and and thoughtful and good on Paper. Except she's not. We have always had a fractious relationship but when I went to live with her for a year I quickly learned that she was a manipulative witch. First of all you have to learn the age difference between her and me I'm 34 she's 45, so eleven years older, and I was born in 1987. (It's important)

The first thing she said as a "Funny anecdote" when we were working out the logistics of me living with her was "LOL wasn't it funny when we had a fight in 1998. (Again check the dates) I thought it was funny but we're all friends now right?"
Then when we agreed I would help her out with the rent we agreed a sum and I thought that was that.

However it so turned out that only only did she want *me* to lie to her husband about the rent ( saying I would only pay half so that she could have some money to spend) she got angry when when I didn't lie to him as she wished. "I Wanted you to talk (lie) to him!" She also started borrowing more and more money lying to my dad and to me about when she would pay it back ( spoiler she didn't)

She lied about her husband beating her and then when my dad went directly to her husband to pay the rental amount she got so upset that her ruse was discovered

Cross her and she cast you out. My dad said once that her food was too spicy and she just stared at him until he took it back. She turned on the tears every time she was found out and she generally made me and feel like tit at the time. (I'm pretty sure she stole a gold bracelet too) By the time we found our own place she had taken an extra $4000, and then in order to not pay the money back she went around spreading lies about me and my dad so that we would not be part of that social circle anymore and would not be invited to parties.

So when I look at Jack that's all I see. And when she goes on a chaos that's all I see.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s a truly selfish bint, and so manipulative it’s breathtaking. This is why I get so furious - it’s pure drama and, after yesterday’s antics, I loathe her more than I thought possible.
Also, Jackanory, I hope you know what you’re doing with the lye in your soap making because that stuff can be very nasty. I know you’re an unrivalled expert in all things possible, but your readers may not be. Just letting you know, for insurance purposes…oh, wait…….sorry, my bad.
After watching Fight Club I don’t know how anyone can make soap… dangerous stuff

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.